Your Goldilocks yoyo

Envy 64 ;D

and my m1 and my beloved protostar

i love my phenomizm it is just perferct stable, long spin times , i dont think their is vibe either.

I tend to use different yoyos depending on my mood. My main ones I throw for 1A are the ProtoStar, NorthStar, and the Sasquatch. All are pretty big and have unique shapes.

My Goldilocks yoyo is the Wooly Marmot because:

Size: I’ve always been a fan of smaller yoyo’s since I’ve started playing.

Colors: They come in many different colors and effects that I like.

Shape: I love the shape of the Wooly Marmot because it’s a rounded butterfly shape.

Play: The Wooly Marmot plays fast and smooth but I you get a sloppy throw it vibes.

Weight: I’ve got both 65g and 66g and they’re both not too light or too heavy.

Bearing size: I’ve always like C sized bearing because they don’t snag like A sized bearings.

Response: Flowable Silicone this response system doesn’t wear out as fast as pads

I haven´t found it but Protostar, G5, DV888 come close to it. My guess is that the y factor will be it.

my DNA all he way, my main throw is my protostar but thats just cause that my (it can get scratched up and i wont care yoyo that i take everywhere) but every time i pull out my dna its just right it feel so good in my hand. I REALLY WISH THEYD BRING IT BACK EVEN FOR LIKE A QUICK SPECIAL EDITION ID BUY LIKE 5 OF THEM lol

small metals ;D ;D :wink:

northstar