Your First Throw?

Xdous II

Shinwoo dolphin. :slight_smile:

2012 Genesis man

-Dylan

Duncan imperial still have even after the string broke and sent it on the second story roof

My first yoyo ever was a fast 201 but the first one that ever made me want to really learn and go unresponsive and what not was my dm2

Yomega x2000 that broke.

Ever? Some Duncan imperial when I was a wee lad.
Recently, I was given a shutter as a gift and that got me hooked on throwing.

First ever was a Russell brand fanta Yoyo. (8 yrs old)

Second time I picked it up was in middle school 7th grade, had a yomega Fireball.

The last time I picked up yoyoing was 2009, and my first unresponsive Yoyo - counter attack… Got hooked on and haven’t stopped.

Duncan imperial!

But my first higher-end was the Hitman. Too bad it cracked (from what I hear, they all did…)

First ever was a Duncan Imperial. First yoyo that made me say “whoa!” Was a team Losi Cherry Bomb

I had both the original Team Losi Da Bomb and Cherry Bomb yoyos. Since at that time I was also into RC cars. I really liked my Cherry bomb, that thing was great.

A Black Mamba from Phat Yo

YoYofficer Jaeger!!!

Duncan Bumblebee

Yomega powerspin that came with the vhs of ooch back when I was in elementary school.

Duncan profly or proyo I think. I’ve gone through a lot of useless yoyos since then before I tried a decent throw.

My first yoyo ever was probably a Duncan Professional in the 80s. My first unresponsive was an aqua 888x which I stripped and reanodized in a ‘rasta’ (orange, yellow, green) theme. I’d love to know where it is now.

Yo mega Maverick

Can’t remember

Canada Games Yo-Yo (wooden Imperial style).

First yoyo I grabbed that started me off again all these years later? A Yomega X-Brain Wing, followed shortly by a Yomega Raider.

Then I decided I was “into” it and went for the DM2.

Shortly after the DM2, a package of yoyos from Jake Elliott that included a Lyn Fury, a Chaser, and a Kyo DNS.

… and then, and then, and then… :smiley: