Your first car

1985 Volvo 740 Turbo 5 speed.

A beast i tell ya!

Happy to see a few people making intelligent choices in cars here. :wink:

1989 Chevy Corsica ;D

Some of you guys are old enough to drive and still play with yo-yos? :slight_smile:

'89 Mercury Sable. White paint and rusty. I called it The Babemobile in high school.

White 1996 RAV4. My contractor used it to remodel a house in San Francisco and now it’s my beater fishing/snowboarding vehicle.

Vw Polo 2007 180hp :))

1972 Chevy Vega.

I used to jump it like the Dukes Of Hazard!

1993 Ford Ranger. That poor truck had a terrible life.

Obviously. It had a bad start being a ford.

hahahahhahahah lol jhb

I got my license when I was 16 but I never had a car for myself; I drove around in my dad’s f-350, excursion and, the most fun, a 1986 T-bird.

I finally got myself seated in a Mazda 626 manual. It’s a fun car, but needs more ‘oomf.’
And when I graduate high school I may take a trip down to the Bondurant School of High Performance as a gift for myself.

I was there not too long ago. Can’t recommend it highly enough. I try to get to a driving school every year or two and Bondurant was one of my favorites…although the 110 degree heat in the desert was trying it’s best to keep me from enjoying it!

Warning: Try to get shotgun in the van when you first arrive, and if you can’t get that, don’t sit in the middle. You’ll know what I mean when the time comes.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/535044_102507106599909_1618511857_n.jpg

I am 16, and here is my 400 some odd hp 70 c10. Its been mine since i was born ;D

My car is a bicycle…

I had an old, 1985 Nissan Langley. Classic car that won’t break down. Eventually it started falling apart though.

To the op, what supra? I looooooooooove mk3s. They are as cheap as it gets too. I almost owned one myself. Go na and manual though, the 7m’s imo perform better na. If you want boost go 1j :smiley:

Also, look into Mitsubishi Starions, and fc rx7s. Cheap cheap cheap. But so fun!

Stay away from 240s. Especially s13’s. Good cars , dont get me wrong. But they are abused and all parts are expensive because people add drift tax -.-

Oh, lastly check out bmw e30’s!

When i say these vehicles are cheap, I’m covering all ground. Insurance, everything. As long as you stay na lol

I actually was looking at mk3s, they’re in my price range, and I love the look. Also considering first gen miata (2nd gen if I can find one cheap enough) or a z3.
My only problem with rx7s is the rotary engine. Which don’t get me wrong, I love rotaries, but a lot of people who own them don’t really give them the maintenance they need. Or if they do, they probably aren’t going to be selling it. :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, I’m not sure if my mechanic works on them. I’m gonna call him later today and find out.
There was someone selling a 2004 rx8, but I’m not sure if I could talk him down on the price enough. Plus premium gas is killer.

Thanks for the advice on the s13. Is it the same deal with 300s? I know they’re very well loved drift cars, and are usually driven as such.

Thanks man. Glad to see someone here has an appreciation for cars.

1997 douge neon. Crashed it… Now i just ride my skatboard everywhere which can be a plus and a minus.

at least it’s not a Buick.

I got a '94 Ford Ranger when I was 15. I’ve had about 6 cars since then. I change my mind a lot…