What was your first car?

I’m curious what your first car was. I’m planning to buy a Ford Ranger once I got that money. Brownie points if you still have it and can post pictures.

4 Likes

87’ Toyota Four Runner

I’ve owned several Ford Rangers too! 94’, 97, and 99’

Don’t have any of them anymore.

3 Likes

I’m hoping to get a 4Runner at some point but I want a truck very badly.

1 Like

1977 gmc stepside pickup

3 Likes

My first was an '88 Ford Ranger that needed new brake and power steering lines. I had a friend help me fix it up.

2 Likes

this sounds like a identity theft fishing expedition

the batmobile

4 Likes

To keep with the trend of this topic, my first truck is a 2012 Dodge Ram

2 Likes

In 1984 (senior year HS) white VW bug. No photos exist. Weird size and shape but it had more head / leg room than any other car I’ve had.

3 Likes

First car was 1994 chevy cavalier and second was gmc sonoma

3 Likes

i’ve owned 3 of the vehicles listed (and about a dozen) more… though the years may not be exact…

2 Likes

I had an old 1995 325 is . I found it for 5grand at a used car lot in the hood. It was an okay car; engine gasket blew out on me , and more than once I had to be towed.

I ran a yellow light and got pulled over by a ■■■■ cop who saw my interior door panels were coming off a bit , so he decided to sit me on the curb and completely tear apart my interior looking for drugs, I assume. I was only like 16 at the time it definitely left me with a sour taste in my mouth even now with several friends who are cops .

Looked like this

3 Likes

My first was a shared car between my wife (then girlfriend) which was a 2000 Honda Civic EX coupe.
Absolutely loved that thing and it was part of the reason my love for cars and car building/modding became a thing.
Sadly as many older civics, it met the fate of a blown head gasket.
Still miss it though and would love another of that era again.

2 Likes

A hot wheel car. Not even a scale model. Like a generic version of their own.

A '57 Chev, 2 door Belair.

4 Likes

198x Yugo Zastava 45a
It had one wing mirror by design :joy::joy:
It was a 15 odd year old car when I got it.
Cheap too. :joy:

image-placeholder-title

It wasn’t cool then and probably still not. But the model made an appearance in Die Hard 3 :joy:

I’m not a car guy. They are totally utilitarian to me.

7 Likes

I’d drive that babe. What a nice little car. :joy:

1 Like

1978 Datsun B210 hatchback.

10 Likes

Was gifted (reluctantly) my inlaws car, Honda Accord, when i got married. Never actually had a need nor desire for a car. But i got into a minor fender bender which left my car a wreck. Now i have kids, I purchased my first car last year literallythe next day.
HONDA CRV.

4 Likes

:speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :flushed: :cry:

2 Likes

87 Ford Tempo

2 Likes