YOUR favorite yoyo!

Very serious!

Just put a little bit of glue on the end of the axel and press the halves to about where you want it, then it shouldnā€™t move anymore.

Trying to sell off everything else in my collection except these two:

I donā€™t throw much anymore, and these two are darn near perfect for my preferences. More companies have been making yoyos in a similar realm lately, which is nice to see, but there isnā€™t anything else that I ā€œneedā€ or want when I compare them to these two.

About the only existing yoyo that I think I would buy anymore would be an all black SPYY Addiction v2 in mint or very near mint condition, which would be a bit tricky to find nowadays. As for anything in the future, Iā€™d really only like a lightweight (61-62g) bi-metal with a similar design and dimensions to the Sovereign or MN.

1 Like

2 Great yoyos right there. Iā€™ve owned probably a dozen MMN. Every time I sell one I immediately regret it.

1 Like

Yeah, I made the mistake of selling both of these once. I was really happy to be able to get the same exact Sovereign back, and was thankful to find another MN in near mint condition. Thereā€™s just something special about 50-51mm diameter high-walled organics. Iā€™ve told myself that I would never sell off some other yoyos in the past, but I think itā€™s absolutely true regarding these two.

I am new to throws and I picked up a pivot and aluminum dream today. So far out of the 2 the dream is amazing. I love how long the dreams bearing sleeps over the pivot

tropic spins arcadia currently

I have really been liking my Endeavor still! Not something I throw every day anymore but still very often :slight_smile:

Duncan orbital Iā€™m in love with this thing the allycat is also pretty janky

For the last couple weeks it appears a wild TiPeak has appeared, frolicking out of the woods and into my heart.

Thatā€™s just weird.

All-time favorite is MMC hands down. I play that yoyo at least some every day. Current flavor of the month favorite is Mythril Monolith. Thereā€™s something very perfect about the shape and the smoothness of how it plays. Honorable mention favorites right now are YYO Yacare and Hildy Bros Recess. Iā€™m starting to understand the whole fixed axel thing.

You speak wisdom my dude. I love high wall organics. I started on those types. Rounded edges really turn me on. Smaller diameters have really been tickling my fancy lately too.

My favorite - really depends on the day of the week. Currently a toss up between my Pyro Light and my G&E 4 Black Lily, followed closely by my almost all time favorite Hitman.