Your Favorite FHZ Setup - NEW ICY FHZ pg10

has anybody tried the celclon fhz ??? http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/329/Cyclon-Freehand-Zero

Large bearing fhzs are prone to tilt easier, but those still play good…idk if it’s worth the price though

I don’t own a FHZ

… YET!!! ;D :wink: 8)

Well, since Cyclontzy isn’t doing mods right now I’ll see if I can find someone else to do it. ;D

Thanks for letting me know!

I use a stock Mg. First run silver, no recess. Best FHZ ever!!!

Yea sorry Seb, I haven’t turned my lathe on in awhile.

Not a problem, I wasn’t aware you quit modding! I’ll find someone else though, so I’m sorry to bother you!

Maybe Yoyospirit will do it… Hm…

Update: I got Mrcnja to do it! Stoked for it. ;D

Also, Sorry for jackin’ your thread SkyHigh!

No biggie, I’m down for spreading the FHZ awareness

I’m soon getting two Hyper Freehands :slight_smile: Really stoked

Hey! I’m hoping to breathe some life into the original topic! What’s up with all these “special” FHZs? Things like the Samurai and Higby FHZ, are they official? Or like, the extreme spin, are those official?

I really like the Duncan Equals love FHZ.

Yup official.  There’s plenty (not enough) special edition FHZ’s.  Higby has painted tons of them also.  And there’s been tons of different modded versions, paint jobs, dye jobs, etc.

Here’s Brandon Jackson’s collection which showcases tons of them

I just got a new in package light up FHZ. Can’t wait.

@SkyHigh; How do you find out about these special editions? Is the Mg considered a special edition?

@SaltySalvador; What color did you get? ;D

Idk… lol… Good luck finding most of them though :stuck_out_tongue:

MG is a freehand machined from forged magnesium. pretty cool stuff

That’s pretty sweet. I wonder how it plays.

I wonder that myself ;D Sooner or later I’ll get to try one, really not trying to spend the money for one

I think it’s clear. It will play good out of the box right?

Light Up? Yeah, should play pretty good out of the box, might need to clean the bearing though

I get what you’re saying. It’s $200 for a barebones Mg. xD