Your Favorite Bimetal Design

If only one bi-metal design existed, which would you want it to be?

• Outer Ring
  • Inner Ring
  • Inner Body (like the Edge)

0 voters

Outer ring, because it’s the most outrageous of the 3 options. I love shiny rims!

2 Likes

Outer ring always lit but inner body can pull it off

1 Like

Inner ring because imo it is the most aesthetically appealing.

3 Likes

What about inside the yoyo like the Blitz and BiND?

2 Likes

That’s how people in the future are able to smuggle their bimetals past the One True Bimetal Design cops.

1 Like

lol.

I voted for outer ring because I’m in favor of any design that maximizes the diameter of the rings (because of physics, yo).

2 Likes

Same :money_mouth_face:

You left out some options here.

And there is even a new one since I wrote that: fully enclosed (like the new YYF model)

1 Like

I mentioned the fully enclosed one up there ^ I also put the Blitz in for that, does sandwich count as inside the yoyo?

1 Like

Not really since it’s not fully covered. Fully covered is definitely something new we have not seen before.

1 Like

I want the rim to pertrude off the edge. Like the edge beyond, sigtyr, etc.

2 Likes

Fair point. I originally chose not to include more unconventional designs due to the small number of yoyos that actually feature them, but I now realize that it really doesn’t hurt to include them. Although, the extended rim is just a more extreme outer-rim design, and the sandwiches design, if we’re just talking about placement of the rim itself, is essentially the same as an inner ring.

I do not agree, the WHOLE RIM is steel in that case.

1 Like

I concede. Well played, good sir.