Your best yoyo for binds

I just got a Heaven Sent Creep recently and the binds are so fun and good on it. It’s almost like any direction I throw it and do a bind motion it will never slip. Sometimes Ill get caught up doing binds over and over with it cause how good it is. It got me curious what are yalls best/favorite yoyo for binds?

5 Likes

I love the low-rpm binds you can get on heavily rim-weighted yoyos like Hades, Klondike, brass rim Valhalla. The kind of binds that almost slip a little but then the yoyo comes all the way back. :kissing_heart: :ok_hand:
I will say, the permatex ultra grey plays a hand, all my yoyos bind nice because of this stuff.

4 Likes

Yeah I was gonna add in the topic question asking about modifications to yoyos for good binds. I love when I just ultra grey my yoyos and the binds are real good. I don’t recess it at all so sometimes it can be a little snaggy for some tricks at first but great for binds.

2 Likes

I do my ultra grey flush with no recess as well. The first hour or so can bind a little too easily for me until it smooths out and then it’s perfect for a long while.

3 Likes

Imo the Spotlight Ultra is the PERFECT yo-yo for binds, HANDS DOWN. No matter how hard I try I can’t get a “bad bind” so to speak because of just how perfect the response system is. There’s always that satisfying snap at the end of every bind! I don’t know how yyf did it but it’s amazing!

2 Likes

A-RT 420 with thick string.
A-RT Quail or FH1 small bearing (with a Dif-E-Yo KonKave A bearing) and thin string.
These yoyos bind and regen really easily.

3 Likes

I mainly use the Shutter wide angle, but it doesn’t bind as good as the Cheatcode. That one is my best binder.

1 Like

Oasis :slight_smile:

1 Like

Panorama has the most satisfying feel and sound on a good snappy bind. That “ting!” is unmatched even by some of my 7075’s… I use the OG clear flow groove pads because the red ones that came with it were a little slippy at times and binds feel more grippy and consistent now.

3 Likes

Bind not bands :laughing: