Your Best Trade

Nvx and Pgm for MMN
MMN for b grade master galaxy
b grade master galaxy for mint ronin

So someone I’ve previously traded with wanted a Xbox360 and because I don’t play black ops2 anymore because I started school again this term and get swamped with homework (college sucks) and so I decided I would trade away my Xbox.
I traded:
Xbox 360 slim 250gig
2 turtle beach wireless heassets(X41,X4)
2 controllers
Recharging controller stand and packs
DVD remote
Bluetooth mic
Ton of games over 20 including Black ops 2 and any previous call of duty mainly new release games
The hard drive had tons of downloaded content that had cost Microsoft points, my gamer tag still had Microsoft points as well

Anyways I traded for these 5 throws

They’re all amazing throws
BA majesty
Aman KLR
Torrent 2
Chicken strips Alex Campbell chief
Gnarwhal
All mint
BUT THE BEST PART OF THE TRADE WAS WHAT I WASN’T EVEN EXPECTING
He’s such a cool dude that he even gave me a case!! With so much extra things

He also surprised me with 2 s/c wing cut terrapin bearings. That’s 40$ just for the two bearings!!

Anyways I’m curious would you guys have made the same trade? For just the 5 throws? I didn’t game out anymore so I felt like it was a equal trade and am happy but my gf kinda thinks I shouldn’t have traded my Xbox hahah but at the same time she would get annoyed when I would game out!

I would’ve made the same trade. :wink: Good one! Especially with the extra stuff. :slight_smile:

I’m totally jealous right now! That person who traded you needs a thank-you card ASAP!

Trust me I’m working on one.
He said he wasn’t in a good enough place finicially to afford an xbox but would trade so we both helpe each other out. I received a different KLR then the one I had thought I was getting but it’s still rare and all are mint plus with the extra stuff I can’t say anything lol but if I posted a picture of al the stuff I traded him you would see it was a very equal trade if not more so for him because the retail value of everything I gave him was over 900$ even tho you can’t get back what you put into an Xbox but its all stuff that’s taken care of and had alot of great new release games not just one specific type. The two turtle beach headsets were expensive I bought the X4s when they came out 199.99$ then the X41s when they dropped those were 200$ as well. He basically has a pro gamer set up I even have a monster hdmi cable 75$ the black ops hardened edition was 80$ anyways he got maybe more then 1k in stuff and he’s happy with the trade and so am I. I’m gonna miss the Xbox for sure tho :confused:

$40–>Addiction v2
Addiction v2–>1st run BVM
BVM–>$80

I traded a Stargazer V1(near mint) and another yoyo (cant remember) for a Solar, 2 winning birds, H5, Darkstar, and a custom ano eetsit.
Traded the 2 winning birds for a Moonwalker
traded the moonwalker for a Tiwalker, custom ano essence and $50
Traded the Tiwalker for a mint first run chief (when they first came out) and $120

Traded the solar and a sr71 for a mint Irony GBA

Traded a custom ano genesis and custom ano punchline for a toshiba laptop

Traded a mint canvas for a steamroller, dietz, TT, yuuksta, Go big and $50

Im about to trade a 1 of 2 splash KLR for a comp. grade blue KLR, a Fury and a YWET. Thats a pretty decent trade IMO

Comp. Grade KLR’s are fantastic. Mine is so smooth you can’t even tell it’s a “b” grade.

Yup. I have a beat b grade Torrent II and its still smooth in caparison to most my YYFs (Super G and Supernova)

Im actually happy im getting a plain colored KLR cause I want the grind finish, and im also quite excited to try the Fury cause it will be my first ILYY. Ive heard the YWET sucks though haha but it’ll look nice in my case :stuck_out_tongue:

Mr. Butcher for a 1st run Superstar, Burnside, Next Level, TT and a Nickel plated Hany2. All of these are mint.
Sold the Hany2 for $60.
So basically the Mr. butcher that I got for free ended up as 4 High end metal yoyos and money :smiley:

The Fury was my first ILYY as well and man was I impressed!! It is such a great yoyo, I hope you are as impressed with yours as I was with mine.