Offer your best, Galactic Goose is up for trade/sale!

Dear fellow yoyo traders,

Before this bst goes live I want to apologize for a couple things. About a couple weeks ago I realized I needed to pay about $450 to pay for college and I had a couple weeks to do it. I needed about $150 and on this bst I put that I was trying to get rid of 4 great CLYW’S. The thing is, I only really needed to get rid of one which happened to be the chief and that really helped me achieve my goal. I didn’t tell the most of you that I just needed to be rid of one and I had a lot of buyers and traders going after my Galactic Goose and offers of $140+ for it. Many of us now we need to get rid of our yoyos because life hits us hard and we know it. With me these: Sasquatch, Gnarwhal, Galactic Goose and Chief were the 4 yoyos I kept from my 26 yoyo collection and they meant a lot to me. The chief is gone and that’s hard to cope with.

Now I say all this because I’m not going to put up a yoyo from now on that I really deep down inside have no plan of selling/trading…well of getting rid of. So that also being said, I’m keeping the Sasquatch and Gnarwhal, BUT I’m putting the Galactic Goose up for trade (this is the 4th and last time I do this). Now I have specific wants that I will express, but when you pm me don’t expect me to give a definite answer right away. Ill take my time deciding (this yoyo is delicate and I need a great trade for it) but just now that one way or the other it’ll be gone. So dont get angry if i dont respond to you for a while. I want to get the most put of a deal that i can. So here are my specific wants…

CLYW:
Any 5th run chief
Avalanche, Marmot, Sasquatch, ***Large Bearing Bassalope, Peak (not really but whatever), and ***Canvas

Code 1 and maybe Code 2?

Purple, green, Fade2Jade colors, red, or blue throws accepted. Nothing black, grey, brown, or dark…

I want more Full Sized throws.
No YYF, YYJ, or AODA/AULDEY OFFERS!

32-64 gb Apple IPod Touch 4th Generation. (Only 4th generation offers!! I can understand the back being scratched up a bit but no cracked screens or stuff like that)

Unlocked droids or htc’s…maybe ****unlocked iPhone 4s’s?

Perhaps a Septopus or Ti-Walker? Let me know guys and please accept my apology.

Galactic Goose desdescription:
Mint, smooth, and great looking. Darker brown and it comes with the box and the black pouch.

-NO DEFINITE PRICE! OFFER YOUR BEST! CASH IS ALSO A PART OF MY WANT$!

Pics up soon…

RULES:

1. YOU MUST PAY ME THROUGH PAYPAL AND OONNNLLLYYY PAYPAL!!! send payment as A PERSONAL GIFT!!! if you forget then you will be responsible for making up the difference as I WONT SHIP UNTIL THE FULL AMOUNT IS IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/69780946@N02/[/url]

Pics are up…

Oh and 09 888 (semi satined edition…;)) is my new project so ill take it down in a couple days…not for sale anymore.

Bump. Bassalope & Torrent 2 gone. Lower prices.

beware, blue chief that i traded to him has an ano burn through the ano very small and unfeelable, be cautious so its not mint condition. honest for the most part but be careful