Your best trade

I know there was already one of these, but I didnt want to necro it and I love the idea of these kinds of threads.

So, I think my best trade wassss:
(i dont remember how I got it but) Dulce for Supernova
Supernova for Stacked Catalyst
A blue rex for a red rex and a near mint turning point tarasqus.
A near mint all white positron for $60.
The same positron and tarasqus for a damaged but smoof Rad, near mint Irony JP, $10, and a mint Halo.
The Irony JP for a near mint SkyWalker and a super near mint Trap XL
Skywalker and an Axiom I bought for $20 for Puffin
Puffin for Prestige and 7075 bgrade Catalyst
Triton for $85
Triton and Stacked Catalyst for Puffin and DNA
Puffin for Proto Triton
Proto Triton for Irony GBA
Prestige, Halo, and GBA for Summit, Cascade, 09 888, and $20.
Super G and ShaqlerStar for Boss and Strix
DNA, Boss, and Darksonic for Milk 2%, @, and Token.
@ for Oscrillatrix
Strix for Crazy D

So basically I got a Crazy D, a Token, a Milk 2%, a 7075 bgrade Catalyst, an Oscrillatrix, a Summit, a Rad, a Cascade, an 09 888, and a Trap XL for $30, a Dulce, a Super G, and a ShaqlerStar… I dont really keep records or anything like that but $30 and 3 decent yoyos for 10 good yoyos is a good deal.

My best trade was trading my old soda machine (like worth 10 bucks at most) for a Dingo. Traded the dingo for a TA-1., then traded that along with a deal sweetener No. 9 for a Fool’s Gold Avalanche, then traded the avalanche plus 40 dollars for an H5-Chief, then traded that for a MWB Dead Smooth Cryo Arctic Circle, which I then traded for a MWB Dead Smooth BA Majesty.

So basically I got either a BA Majesty or an Arctic Circle from a garage sale worthy soda machine and a bit of birthday cash. ;D

YYE Cards for Hectic
Hectic for Wedgie
Wedgie for Campfire and Eneme
Eneme for two iPods
Campfire for Project
Project for the same Wedgie and Crucifier
Crucifier for cash

Cash, two iPods, and a Wedgie from YYE cards.

1 Like

I think this one wins…

I need to get in on this trading-up thing. :wink:

Traded chief for htc evo, Nessie, raptor, kick side, whip, and lube
Traded htc evo for arctic circle and DNA
Traded arctic circle for iPod nano, headphones(sold for $20) and $20
Traded DNA for protostar and $20
Traded iPod nano for g5, 888, go big, loop 900, popstar, trap, and case.
Bought first run chief for $60

So chief for Nessie, raptor, kick side, whip, lube, protostar, chief, g5, 888, go big, loop 900 pair, popstar, trap, and a case.

Not bad if I do say so myself.

YYF HOT ain’t nothin edition
Addiction
Black dark magic 2
YYF Onestar
YYF whip
Bandai grind Saturn or something like that(it’s spins for 0seconds lol)

About $210 worth for $130, pretty good deal

Best trade:

Supernova and Protostar for some Square Wheels professional yoyoer skills.

I traded a couple throws for some YoYo skills from this guy on the Square Wheels team named Rowan Nickelcurd…or something like that.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

^ I don’t even know what to think about that

Wait WHAT.

Yea man, and it didn’t even work. I still can’t YoYo like him. That dude sent me some bunk yo pyo skillz. But the Avant Garde was awesome though.

hey man i did what i could. that was even my lucky penny! idk maybe if you wish REALLY HARD on the penny…

I recently traded my Acrophobia for a Hulk Smash Peak, ReClash, and an Attune. It was a very good trade money-wise, and i love the throws i got out of it, but I sure do miss my Acro…

1 Like

Aww, man, I did it wrong! I bought a jolly rancher with the skills penny and then melted the jolly rancher over my Super G…dang…

I lol’d.

I hope you got more than the penny. =)

Essence for Gleipner, Strix, and Gelada.

Lol yea I did

I think my best trade wassss:
(i dont remember how I got it but) Dulce for Supernova
Supernova for Stacked Catalyst
A blue rex for a red rex and a near mint turning point tarasqus.
A near mint all white positron for $60.
The same positron and tarasqus for a damaged but smoof Rad, near mint Irony JP, $10, and a mint Halo.
The Irony JP for a near mint SkyWalker and a super near mint Trap XL
Skywalker and an Axiom I bought for $20 for Puffin
Puffin for Prestige and 7075 bgrade Catalyst
Triton for $85
Triton and Stacked Catalyst for Puffin and DNA
Puffin for Proto Triton
Proto Triton for Irony GBA
Prestige, Halo, and GBA for Summit, Cascade, 09 888, and $20.
Super G and ShaqlerStar for Boss and Strix
DNA, Boss, and Darksonic for Milk 2%, @, and Token.
@ for Oscrillatrix
Strix for Crazy D

So basically I got a Crazy D, a Token, a Milk 2%, a 7075 bgrade Catalyst, an Oscrillatrix, a Summit, a Rad, a Cascade, an 09 888, and a Trap XL for $30, a Dulce, a Super G, and a ShaqlerStar… I dont really keep records or anything like that but $30 and 3 decent yoyos for 10 good yoyos is a good deal.

the trade just keeps growing

I have gotten some good trades, some were because they were special editions people were looking for… heres a few, no offence to anyone I have traded with, these might not be good trades monitarily but I think these are the ones I was most happy with…

NM Bapezilla —> Mint Ricochet + Wavelength & Yoyo Addict Supernovas
Wavelength Supernova w some damage —> 28 Stories Summit 1 ding
Mint Broken Twill Chief ----> Near Mint Blue Kitten Code 2
NM Berry AC + NM FG AC + NM Confetti Chief -----> NM Cryo Chief, NM Yogi Chief, MIB Fire Blizzard Bonfire
NM YoyoAddict Supernova 1/15 -----> NM Prestige

Im sure I have made some bad trades too, but usually I am very happy with my trades I make =).

stripped and beat a la mode for a smooth freq. wav. I felt really bad when I was doing it and I told the person that it was massively in my favor a few times before the trade was over but he really wanted the a la mode. It was Rojas’ brother though so he probably got it for free anyway.

Draupnir for mint Valor, mint Bonfire, and mint Hair Band Cascade. That’s probably the only trade that’s ever been heavily in my favor. Usually I’m taking some kind if hit so that I can get something I really want.