your 1st metal

ok guys…thanks for the help.im going to think about this first.

oh yeah how long does metals last compare to a x-convict???

If it is responsive and you have changed the response system, it is most likely the bearing or the bearing seat. Check the bearing seat first, if you find anything stuck in there, just wipe it out. And if it is not the bearing seat nor the response, the only option left would be the bearing. The bearing is either lubed a lot or something may be in it. Check flick spin time first, just to see if there is anything wrong with it.

Addment: The difference from flowable silicone to pads is not what causes it to be responsive. Although a lot of people will say that flow is best, there is nothing wrong with One Drop pads. They were unresponsive for me and should be for you to. So I highly doubt it’s the response system.

ok i think im getting a m1 after im done with this site…
i think ill follow you samad. :wink:

You don’t need to finish this site first. I got my M1 (a bit early according to several people) when I was in the advanced 2 section. When you can bind, you are good enough for most yoyos.

Addment: If you want a yoyo real bad and have the money for it, get it. Although candy does taste good, a metal tastes (plays) better.

I maybe buying the Skyline gold edition today. I can already do And Wut with a concaved speed maker.

As in how durable as how long it will last?

Metals will last longer than plastics and 1/2 and 1/2s usually.
Metal is more durable than plastics.
With great care though, both will last a lifetime! :slight_smile:

If you mean how long as in spin times, doesnt really matter, a hard throw will result in long spins.

Laters!

J.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Pistolero?

Really? Because I really think thats really unnecessary to do.

A Black Knight

Oh, sorry I made a mistake- it was a Dark Magic. I was thinking of my brother’s yoyo.

I think he meant a full metal yoyo.

During Black Friday in November, I got my Crimson red Axiom about $50. ;D

Happy Throwing! =]

After i get better with my DM, im planning to get a M1 (probably buy from a friend) then to a Meteor (if i ever order it O.o) :smiley:

My first metal was my first 1A yo-yo. I’m pretty sure everyone that knows me knows that my first and signature is the Grey Fox by Auldey. I got it as a souvenir present from when my mom went to China to visit family. She bought this in a actual legit yo-yo shop that sold high quality yo-yo’s, not the cheap plastic toy ones that you get at those toy shops. Yes, I heard that Auldey copies designs but I think the Grey Fox is an original design by them.