Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

I’m not really sure what will work for me I’m still getting my Christmas break kinda planned out but I’ll try and figure that out but if I miss out its not a big deal but free stuff is always nice.

sooooo,huh? im lost what is T.A holding for you guys? whats the competition/contest? and ABby,i didnt know you were a VA thrower, pretty cool, i may be at states this year,just to spectate and hang out though.not to competes

I’m pretty sure this is the game where T.A. will post something - an item yoyo related (yoyo, counterweight, trading cards, etc.) - and a short desc, and whoever posts first saying “Ill take it” gets it.

Each person has to wait out the next post if they snag something.

That’s just a brief description, I am sure TA has more rules and ideas planned for the contest :smiley:

Yeah, I think last time I had you guys sit out the next 3 posts if you snagged something. I’ll go back and find the formal rules and post them in the next day or so.

Also, I’m not springing for tracking on free stuff, so besides my itemized USPS receipt, there will be no other shipment guarantees. Everyone got their stuff last time though.

No point in spending more than I have to to give away free stuff, that in most cases, is used. If you disappoint easily, just in case, sit this one out. :wink:

Erik is on the list, I forgot to add him. Let me know if you’re in BC!

Neat stuff, TA. I’ll pass on this one – ill be spectating haha

I’m in :wink:

Found this -

The Small Stuff

1. Items are given away “as is.” The description will be as accurate as possible, but this is not a contest, just a free giveaway, so you have to accept the item as is.

2. The item with be shipped with no tracking, which means you are at the mercy of USPS. I will be paying at a USPS clerk, in person, at the post office, and I will have a receipt…but nothing else. These are cheap items, and it is a giveaway and opportunity to get some free stuff. Mailing of free stuff will be the cheapest way possible.

3. No international shipping. It is just way too expensive for this little stuff to be worth it. Sorry about that.

Rules:

1. Only those registered, and who have posted in this thread, as of my first announcement of the rules, are qualified for the giveaway. If you have posted in this thread, prior to that time, you can participate.

2. An item will appear in a photo, with a brief description of it. You will respond with exactly these words “I’ll take it.” The first person to post “I’ll take it,” gets the item mailed out to them. But, if you post “I’ll take it,” (and you get the item), you have to pass on the next 3 items I post before you can try for another item. If you post “I’ll take it,” but someone else posts first and gets the item, you do not have to pass on the next three. So, when you post, “I’ll take it,” make it count. Items may appear more than once, to give someone an opportunity to take it. When a new item appears, the opportunity to snag the last item has lapsed.

3. Please be kind and considerate of others. If you know someone is looking for response pads, and they pop up, please allow them to get them if you don’t need them. They may do the same for you. It’s all small stuff, so let’s be kind and have some fun.

4. Please do not unnecessarily bump the thread during the hour this happens, it will reduce clutter when I have to review it later. Thanks.

This begins at 4pm today.

Smiley This should be fun. Good luck getting some small stuff. Wink

thats really cool of you TA, and thanx for the rules there BC,yet again very generous TA,you always come up with the best threads and contests

I was reading and saw

Kinda scared me.

lets do this!!! i got my game face on! today grrrrrr :o ;D :stuck_out_tongue:

Its not today.

oh

those are the old rules from the first give away

This is neat. I was surprised to see my name on the list, due to my recent absence from the forums. I can’t wait for this to go down.

I wasn’t here for the first giveaway. Will the rules be the same as those reported by BC? Will this happen within this thread, or will you make a separate thread?

Company Update: A new batch of prototypes will be coming my way late January. If anyone wants to test just drop me a PM, and we can work something out. Also, I’m in need of a person who can design a logo. If anyone would like to help me out, let me know.

pm legyoyo he is really good at designing stuff on computers he made my YouTube banner.

Hit us up at tropicspins@gmail.com

One of our team members is active with photoshop and might be able to help you depending on your wants.

You could also talk to legyoyo, but he is pretty busy these days :confused:

I didn’t forget you guys, just got caught up in holiday plans. Also, I need to take photos of all the stuff too. @GoCrazy…yeah, it will go down in this thread. It will be a small group participating, and last only an hour or so when it goes down, so I think it will work out well doing it that way once again. I’ll keep you guys posted, when everything is in order.

I can do any time but possibly a few hours on monday.

I’m open today.
Not tomrrow.
idk about monday.
Definitly not tuesday.

I can do pretty much anytime except evenings mostly but just give us plenty of notice an I can move things around