Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

Keep in mind your speed increases when you’re nervous. As for the music change, I doubt it would be THAT bad considering how you still have a month and I would imagine you’re going to be using the same tricks that you’ve been practicing. It’ll be ok :slight_smile: I had a song picked out for GA States since the summer but around 1.5 months before the contest as I was practicing I noticed that I often had to catch up to my music, so I decided to find a new song that was a bit slower but still carried some energy/hype. It worked out for me and I managed to place pretty well, so a music changed isn’t really that catastrophic.

thanks and relive me the routine is definitely slower But the catastrophic thing is that it was already after a few months.

Well you’re going to be using the same tricks right? And if you’ve practiced them with more speed I can’t imagine why you can’t land them slower

yeah true but, at least now i can add more elements that i have been working one i guess. ;D

Ooooooooo aaaahhh.
My birthday is the 23rd.

man that’s close to christmas my mom has a cousin who is the 24th most of the time she gets an I owe you.

My cousins is on the 25th.

My neighbors is on the 25th too

So in off school for winter break on the 23rd to January 5th so if TA wants to do the thing sometime that week I’d be cool with that.

Same.
Just not Sunday or Tuesday.
(besides the 23rd cause its my bday yay)

Sounds like fun! I’m not sure if I’m still aloud to join in on these things, but i would love to!

Why wouldn’t you be?

Okay, so just after Christmas, but during the school break week, we’ll get started and pick a day. I’m flexible any day at like 7pm EST the latest. I think this took about an hour and a half to complete last time. If you guys want to do something earlier in the day, I might be open to that too.

We have a good list going, but not too many people is ideal. So far:

Abby
Crococorey
LeftyLink
Logi
GoCrazy

Maybe a group of 10 max for this. Shipping within the USA only. :wink:

^Cool

I’ll join if I’m qualified

I’m up for any day but Sunday or Tuesday, as you know ;D

I can do any date until the 5th of January because that’s when I am back on school.

Could I join :smiley:

Also I go back to school January 5th :slight_smile:

same

I’ll be back in school whenever my mom says I should.

Any day is good with me as well :slight_smile:

I also go back to school on the 5th. Started break today!