Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

thanks about my videos… I find they suck though because video editing is like my kryptonite… I need to improve on it. (I have like 3 videos in the works that I’m never going to finish because of editing…) however I have been working on some new combos I’m proud of. Oh and grinch I’m busier than you think I get at least 30 minute of homework a night that and I have to practice my clarinet at least once a week. Along with air rifle on wensday geo club on Thursday and ultimate frisbee on monday key club and clarinet on Tuesday’s I’m a busy person. So weekends are like my haven for Yoyo videos and sleeping in (that and editing when I feel like it) But none the less i still have lots of time in my day because most of the stuff is right after school and only for like 15 minutes after school.

And right now I’m on a no yoyoing rest cause my NTH pointer finger has an infection… Yay.

Well,(joining this conversation I’m not really in)
I’m in high school, but I’m on the forums.

Like.

I’m on here way to much.

In fact, I spent over 50 DAYS on the forums total time.

That’s insane.

I am usually on here when I’m doing homework and such.

Yeah sometimes seeing some of you high school people on here so often really amazes me; I’m a junior currently and everyday I’m absolutely HAMMERED with work in fact I think I only thrown a yoyo for about 10 minutes today and I’m still up doing hw (EST) It also explains why I disappear from the forums for extensive periods of time

yea i had to take a brea like 2 months ago due to a dislocated finger on my thrower X_X sucked so bad. and you are definitely a busy lady, i just have work,and some chiddens and cats to care for.cleanin a house does keep you busy too, but i get to pretty much throw the entire time.WHen i was in high school, my extra’s were just Shurin Ryu class,and track that was it,but i also, yet again was taking car of my lil bro’s then, they wer babies then so it was harder then.i did also have 2 jobs though, worked at a Plant nursery, and Kroger. so i was pretty busy back then.but for school i had no extra curricular activities but track. I hope your infection gets better soon, i know thats gotta suck,what did you do,smash it?

I went to bed and when I woke up it was infected and had baby. Not to mention it hurt a ton… I have no idea what happened or what I did to it.

You had a baby?

I think thats Abby’s spell check acting up.

yeah I need to proof read
More… Sorry guys!!

Areya gunna teach your baby how to yoyo?

you want me to teach my puss on the finger how to yoyo?? i don’t think that would go too well…

I love this thread

is this still a moneymaking thread or a lounge thread

today i made 100 which is cool

Kinda both.

cool cool

uhh so whats the current topic $$$

how these high school students find enough time to rack up some good throwin skills and $$$, and Abby’s fresh spell check XD, is the finger any better yet abby?

yeah it all gone now but that was a rough week!

I might do a KickStarter to get my string rig upgraded from 10 strings in 30 minutes to 10 strings in 3 minutes.

yeah.

cool have any idea on how your going to do that?

yea for real that sounds like quite a feat there buddy,i hope you can do it, cuz that would be some skill. and im happy that yur finger is good abby, i bet that was pretty rough,i slammed my middle finger yesterday at work, its all fat around the knuckle and im throwin through it XD, i wont let it slow meh down,a week without throwin is straight doo doo

hope the swelling goes down. And now my finger is over wit now I’m dealing with allergies cause ragweed…