Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

I found a video.

And it’s made me want to cry. Cuase it’s like way better then my rig.

So I wanna build it.

good luck.

Thanks.

I got a job at the local apple orchard round here so that will help me make some extra money this fall. I start work there tomarrow.

I made 15$ today and all I did was sit in a tech booth with 2 of my best friends and had fun lighting a rock concert… We shoulda had to pay to do that cuz it was literally one of the most fun days of my life. But instead we got paid for it :D.

yea this is my allergy season a well,i make fun of all the nasally talkers in spring, then im nice and monotoned in fall, i hate, im the only one in my family that gets icky during fall. X_X

hey and im still dealing with grass pollen as well so for me its itchy eyes and a awful nose. itchy eyes is what ragweed brings not the worst thing in the world but definite not fun having to put eye drops in every day :-[

Nice! That sounds really cool,

Well I was in charge of directing traffic in and out of the orchard parking lot. So I got to stand out there for 9 hours and wave a flag. I hope I made a decent amount of money off of that but we’ll see when my paycheck comes.

I’m working again there tomarrow Hopefully they’ll give me a different job :-\

Oh man that doesn’t sound too fun. Hope you get a more fun assignment tomorrow!

Yea we’ll see but atleast I’m making money. :smiley:

Nice! Sounds great!

yeah… I so need a job or something.

Yea making money is nice.

I made $100 on Saturday.

Finger spin contest winnings?

NO I WAS WORKING.
Well.

Maybe.

I was working on sending a link.

I WORKED HARD BEFORE THAT.

lol logi that sounds like some hard work there ;D

Keeping my hand up with a yoyo on it was hard.

Ok?

Oyea i betcha it was XD hard work thats enjoyable,nothing wrong with that,hows the fast paced string making going dude?

So croco how’s school going for you?