You might be considered a yoyoer if:

1. You can’t remember what you ate yesterday but you can remember the dates and times of the next 5 yoyo drops and the last 10 yoyo purchases.

2. You know where every yoyo is but………you refuse to count how many there are.

3. You’ve been a forum member long enough to have seen pics of jhb and vegabomb.

keep it going!

20 Likes

shoot, i’m not a yoyoer. :frowning:

2 Likes

there are cut ends of yoyo string in almost every room of your house

22 Likes

(The pics are still out there in forum land)

4 Likes

hmm :thinking:

1 Like

… you prefer that over fiend.
… have a callous on your TH finger.
… you know what TH finger means.

12 Likes

You are posting in this thread!

16 Likes

If this image gives you sweaty palms

20200327_175337

22 Likes

i’m still trying to press it… sweaty fatguy thumb and everything!

9 Likes

Sorry. Sold out in under 30 seconds!

11 Likes

…you count down the days for a yoyo release or watch insta/forums to see when a certain throw is going to drop (Currently me with 66% yoyo series and seeing that mini Hspin)
…the visuals of a mail vehicle excites you, until you realize you don’t have any throws coming in
…when you hear somebody say “one drop” as in “add one drop of this” or “I had one drop out of this program” and you immediately think of One Drop Yoyos
…when you walk out of the house feel empty if you left a yoyo behind, just like if you left your phone or wallet behind.

13 Likes

oh my gosh, this is me.

this is also me. :frowning: :joy:

5 Likes

the phrases ‘monkeyfinger’ & ‘monkeysnot’ don’t phase you anymore

8 Likes

…Your wife gets you this as a gift… the pouch not the Vader
… Vader doesn’t first bring Star Wars images ti your head.

16 Likes

…you thoughtfully chose what yoyo to bring to work and put it in your pocket then walked outside to your car and realized you forgot your lunch.

11 Likes

You might be a yo-yo er if you are still waiting to see @skitrz bag a snow weasel!

7 Likes

I see what you did there…

9 Likes

I appreciate that ti wasn’t lost on you

5 Likes

You might be a yoyoer if every roundish object looks like a yoyo to you when you view it from a distance.

7 Likes

I’m tempted to just make a bootleg one and sell it to him just to satiate his snoweasel appetite.

6 Likes