You might be considered a yoyoer if:

You may be considered a yoyoer if you have a workshop with several machines purely dedicated for making yoyos.

8 Likes

You typo “to” as “ti” in reference to Vader.

Edit: apparently I’m a little late

4 Likes

You might be considered a yoyoer if you believe in the elusive Snow Weasel! :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

4 Likes

When your wife asks you to walk the dog, you grab a yoyo. Then she sweetly hands you the dog leash. :rofl:

8 Likes

You spend all your spare time on YYE.

Screenshot_2020-03-27 New One Drop drop(3)

9 Likes

or you wrap a string around…lets not go there :grinning:

2 Likes

If you’re ever asked “can you walk the dog” you’re a yoyoer :joy:

Gonna be real funny when someone asks you to walk a literal dog and you think they’re trying to be funny talking about yoyoing :woman_facepalming:t4::grimacing::joy:

3 Likes

I vaguely remember someone saying there was once a video contest of some sort, and someone actually sent in a video of…let’s not go there!
I wish I could remember more details to share haha

3 Likes

If your favorite rap song goes like, yo yo watch me drop rhymes like magic drop, don’t wanna get no vibes on no return top, cuz I never ever missed an eli hop, and then always hit those binds when the music stops.

14 Likes

That was great!!!

4 Likes

…If you think that’s a actual rap song!

Seriously that was fantastic!

7 Likes

Haha, thanks for the love! No it’s not an actual song… yet!

6 Likes

Keep rhymin’! I want to read more!!!

4 Likes

You have nostalgia for sector Y website.

3 Likes

You get really excited when a 4”x4”x4” cardboard box happens your way.

5 Likes

iYoyo with the best, no time for Recess. This Jam is smooth AF, yeah smooth as SF. Cuz I’m 2Sick when I throw it, my tricks so fresh out the Factory. So fast you go from see-two to C3, these supernormal skills direct from Rain City. Feel my groove all the way in Caribou Lodge, throwing ILYYest combos with only One Drop. Spitting verses that should be left Unspoken, but it is all good in the name of Recreation.

… sorry if I left out some names, these ones just came to mind!

9 Likes

Has anyone said actually just going out and yoyoing yet?

5 Likes

That qualifies for sure! I think the OP is a take on Jeff Foxworthy’s “You might be a redneck if…” routines. Here’s a little for some laughs!

2 Likes

Your verbal lacerations are landing @ mach5 in my heart mount… i stink at rhymes…i like to throw… and @Mep is the spirit BOMB

5 Likes

The @AKYOYOMIKE, puts on a throw clinic. He does a Pop-n-Fresh, then he pops it and he locks it. Right across is none other than @ChrisFrancz, he does a Ninja Vanish in front of all of his fans. @Mep walks in and slips on his sock, I guess that’s what they call a Gyroscopic Flop.

8 Likes