You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

1. when you not yoyoing your thinking about yoyoing
1 Like

i thought i was the only one.
32. When you try to make a yoyo out of a household item

1 Like
  1. when you try a trick in the morning, and during school you can’t wait to try it again.
  2. when you walk around at school, and people you’ve never met ask you to do a trick.
  3. when the words “Walk the dog!” make you cringe
1 Like
  1. When you think silicone is used for yoyos.
  2. When yoyos costing $100 is no longer a big deal
  3. When you play with hubstacked yoyos on the toilet, in the car, and in bed.
  4. You have a case for yoyos
  5. When you dream of yoyos. (Hehe… I dreamed I was in a store full of free yoyos. I loaded up the shopping cart and everything.)
2 Likes

When you take the time to talk about when you know you’re obsessed with yoyoing on a fourm about the afformentioned yoyoing =p I love these people xD. Yoyo fourm is best lol.

2 Likes
  1. When you are so focused on your yoyo that you dont notice a cute girl walk by.
3 Likes

It’s called multitasking my good friend :wink:

43: when you’re contemplating what yoyo themed tattoo you’re gonna get now that you’re finally 18 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Im totaly on no 7, 30 and 42.

1. When you can’t stop buying yoyos
1 Like

when you try to copy Hiroyuki Suzuki

1 Like

46.can you walk the dog?

few will get it

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this for a while. I need to find a favorite yoyo first lol.

44: When your friends use the quote from the 40 year-old virgin to mess with you. (do me yoyo master)

3 Likes
  1. You think up a dream collection and then are depressed when you realize reality.
2 Likes
  1. when you buy a yoyo and its comin in the mail in the next hour you find a really good one and you go buy it
1 Like

When you make a near-duplicate thread on a yoyo forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Holy crap I thought I was the only one who hates it when people ask that.

3 Likes

I also hate when half the people in the lunchroom say “do mach 5”, While I could be doing white Buddha.

2 Likes

48.when your at the mall and see a swim suit top and immediately “think dude that could so be a double or nothing!”
49.when you try to hypnotize your dog with a sleeping yoyo
50.when you stop getting girls buy yoyoing

ME FREAKEN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

1 Like
  1. When you hear a song and think to yourself, “that beat would work well to yoyo to.”
  2. you cringe when people “try” to yoyo and throw it like they are dribbling a basketball (palm down).
4 Likes

Haha Ive done that so many times when I grab my Ipod nano LOL/

1. When you are looking at the fishing section in Walmart and realize that fishing reals use bearings and think " would that bearing work in my yoyo?"
1 Like
  1. when you’ve played enough yoyo that at least 500 different ppl ask you to walk the dog and you show them something better ( cold fusion for example ) and they STILL insist on walking the dog. >:(
1 Like