You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

12:00 pm? that’s noon… lol i think you meant the pms to be ams…

Haha! Story of my life…wake up at noon, yoyo till 3, eat…yoyo…league of legends…study for an hour…throw some more…

Yea, look at the time of my post though. …still it happens more often at the pm times! XD

You know you’re obsessed with yoyoing when you buy a new car and ask for your aluminum rims to be anoed in the YYE colorway.

This doesn’t prove anything. Also, humble brag.

when your username is yoyo

hey man noones braggin :slight_smile:
n it proves that I stand on my feet longer then to sit n play for numerous hours
quit trollin
that msg wasnt posted today

I meant cod ghosts isn’t exactly a good game. Most people consider it the worst cod.

Idk haven’t been playing

When your out and about and instead of holding your wife’s hand, your more interested in holding your throw. Lol :slight_smile:

Do this all the time. Luckily I have the presence of mind to offer her my NTH to hold. :wink: Then just do Plastic Whip to bind over and over again with the other hand!

1 Like

Haha! Glad I’m not the only one that has this habit. I’d crazy just how much yoyo g gets to us.

When you probably have around half of a hundred pack of strings left and are looking to buy more string so you don’t run out. :-\

I have about two more weeks of college before summer break and I brought two yoyos (One for 1A and one for 5a) my box with an extra bearing, one spare string, lube, extra counterweights, spare response pads, and YYE Trading cards, and my box with all my yoyo string, YYE stickers, and the trading card list/trick list cards.
I would have brought all my yoyos, but I’m trying to keep it to the essentials since I have to bring everything home in a couple of weeks. :smiley:

When you buy a black light with the sole purpose of yoyo-ing in front of it ;D

When you go through the hand motions of follows and other whip combo’s when your not yoyoing.

I do that sometimes.

When you been on tv because of yoyoing and are awesome according to Nehemiah Peterson because you beat him at a contest and you’ve been yoyoing for a year. Hi my name is Adrian and yes. I know it sounds impossible but it happened.

oh yea it did I saw it with my own eye’s…well some of it.

You know your obsessed with yoyoing when you go to the restroom to make #2 and realize you can’t wipe due to you yoyo being tied to your finger. Lol

Gross.

2 Likes

i left right before your freestyle.

You know not on purpose or anything😐

it on YouTube.