You know when you can enter in a tournement when you????

When you are good ok or just want to

When you want to it is for fun. My first freestyle got 12th place at MER! I was so happy with my self. I was positive I would get last because i thought most people there were way better than me. So you might be pleasantly surprisedā€¦

Donā€™t care how good I get, I have no desire to compete.

Oh and for the record, I do in fact suck at yoyo. Doesnā€™t mean I am not enjoying it. I am. Iā€™m just really having a tough time with it. As far as Iā€™m concerned, itā€™s all about the fun.

However, in general, if you think you can compete and want to enter a tournament, then do it. Learn from your results, have fun, improve and enjoy. Itā€™s all good if you let it be all good!

If competing is what you want to do, just go do it. Start out with the ladder tricks if thatā€™s all the better you feel you are. Just the experience of getting up on the stage is good. You have to start somewhere.

Dude, enter anytime you want. I entered last year at PNWR, I knew I sucked, I got stage frieghtend and got 63rd place but thatā€™s okay cause it was my first time yoyoing in front of a large group of people and it was fun. Meet new people and make a name for yourself.

when you can type out this message.

2 Likes

Well done.

this

just enter, so the people who set it up will have better stats to show off and itā€™ll look better from the outside viewer, you want to help the community grow, get into tournaments, especially the smaller ones, youā€™ll be helping.

Says the dude who asked how he can get sponsored.

Know how to spell TOURNAMENT.

Says the dude who needs to mind his own business and shut his mouth

I am crying because of certain new users. OI! JOSH! Commenceā€¦ WHATEVER IT IS YOU DO!

1 Like

What do you mean by ā€œmind my own businessā€? If this was personal, then why did the op decide to post a topic about being sponsored and a topic giving advice for entering a tournament? Stop being an a-hole and get a life. I mean, all you do is trail other peopleā€™s post, looking for a chance to insult someone. Congratulations, youā€™ve proven yourself to be less stable than a 2 year old.

I donā€™t think the OP is giving advice but asking others to tell him when he will know he OS ready.

More on topic I would say you are ready when you can yoyo for 2-3 minutes without being repetitive.

Some of you sure know how to ruin a topicā€¦