You know the guy who only buys green yo-yos? I won’t get any black throws because my Anglam CC is black and she is jealous. What’s your weird yo-yo quirk?

Yeah there are plenty of people who don’t like organic shapes so what’s the difference, right?

4 Likes

Yep. Lol had to look for this one from a few years back. Kinda crazy but it’s amazing how easy it is to make a point of playing a little every day.

5 Likes

Do you ever just pick one up and throw one sleeper just to tally it as another day?

(not saying that diminishes your accomplishment)

FYI they edited my title, just so you know.

They clearly changed it to say “yo-yo” instead of “yoyo”

1 Like

AWWWWW!
I love you guys SO much too!!!

<3 <3 <3

4 Likes

Also, wasn’t there a study done once that proved that Green throws spin 3% longer, are 2.6% more stable, and give you a +2 bonus to your “cool” skill?

5 Likes

It’s not an accomplishment. More evidence of either pathology or the fact that it’s hard to quit something fun when you get a lot of positive reinforcement for it. I wouldn’t say I’ve ever just thrown a sleeper and said “check”. But I have thrown a bit before bed because I realized I hadn’t for whatever reason. Also on days when I was sick or just a hard weird day I might just do a few perfunctory things. (Although usually on bad days throwing is my solace/escape.)

9 Likes

You’re confusing that with swirl colorways, those have been proven in multiple studies to improve performance.

2 Likes

Actually, I edited, but that is not what I changed.

I find nothing pathological, I know what it’s like when you have a streak and you want to keep it going.

I’ve prank called the same deli every couple of weeks for over 12 years

6 Likes

I shut off the lights in public bathrooms while people are on the :toilet:
Always. Anywhere. Most recently at a Benihana in Orlando.

BTW I’m 38

6 Likes

Any chance you were in Mr. B’s in Clarkston MI about a month ago? Cause this exact thing happened to me lol.

4 Likes

That’s a good one, from one professional to another, I’m impressed

3 Likes

Ahh you added a period.

Thanks

3 Likes

That is absolutely hilarious :joy::joy:. What a great joke

1 Like

I am a splash lover…if it’s solid and plays great it’s still just ok to me lol

3 Likes

Happen to remember the V’s that you have tried? I be curious to know. They can feel very different in play. Maybe you just haven’t tried the right V yet.

2 Likes

Not only for yoyoing but for life.
Wash. Your. Hands.

I always give my friends a hard time if they don’t wash their hands before eating whenever we eat out together

4 Likes

Opposite of @Ryanm7277 I do not like splash anodized throws. It’s mostly because the splash is something I would not consider appealing. MFD comes to mind. Super over the top color combos. If they were all red and black, or green and silver and black, I’d be down.

I won’t buy brown (except wood).
I won’t buy orange.
I won’t buy gold.

4 Likes

Why not orange?

2 Likes