Yoshicuda X any good?

can anyone reccomended it?

seems nice and ever so slightly undersize which appeals to my tastes

5 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely a good Yoyo. It spins super long and is slightly undersized like you said which somehow makes it extra fun.

6 Likes

I have one. I love it. The wide ss rings don’t give it that thunk at the end of the string that a lot of bimetals have. The weight is perfect - light but not too light. Comfortable.

6 Likes

thanks chaps

2 Likes

is it loud or quiet?

1 Like

Loud or quiet is usually determined by the bearing in the case of metal yoyos (some hybrids trend loud).

Yoshicuda X is a great yoyo, many call it budget Turning Point for a reason.

7 Likes

damn that good! high praise

3 Likes

Get the yoshicuda, I have 2 and would get a couple more. This yoyo has some really good flow despite its power. Its also really good for 5a.

The yoshicuda is not loud. If the bearing starts becoming loud just replace the bearing.

7 Likes

Yeah yoshicuda is a good yoyo. You will like it

4 Likes

Mine is quiet.

2 Likes

cheers all, will have to think about which colour is nicest now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like my green one. I was playing with it just last night.

6 Likes

I vote for these colors

3 Likes

Gold one has the laser engraving backwards which is kinda cool and yeah mine is quiet but I think it’s about the bearing w that one like it doesn’t sing a pitch like some yo-yos do

1 Like

5 Likes

7 Likes

Dangit you all I don’t need to buy another!

3 Likes

Ooo this is now a yoshicuda x appreciation topic sick. Here is mine. It’s got the cw on bc it crushes 5a but is also super fun for 1a and is the one Yoyo I switch back and forth like the others are either just 5a or 1a.

11 Likes

I love mine.

8 Likes

Sooooo good!

7 Likes