Yomega prodigy question

I see on a certain site that there are yomgea prodigy’s available again. Anyone know is this new old stock or was this a new run? If it is a new run does anyone know if these were machined again at One Drop?

Did you find the Prodigy from amazon?
I ordered one and it seems like its legit. The machining quality is great and I would say its about as good as a shutter if not a little better.

1 Like

Interesting, now im really curious if this is old stock

The one I ordered seems to be the classic prodigy from several years ago.

The listing I found on amazon says country of origin is China. The prodigy was machined by One Drop. Something does not compute here.

Was a big yomega fan, I never got to try the prodigy, Dan was and still is a favorite thrower if mine from then, but by the time i was able to afford a prodigy he had his own brand and dropped the alter ego (also machined by onedrop) which was an upgraded prodigy. I have all the colourways for it :grin:

3 Likes

That being said i recommend the alter ego over the prodigy if you can find one :raised_hands:t3: but i still wanna try the prodigy eventually

Are those alter ego yoyo’s in the picture? They look just like the Prodigy.
Thanks for the recommendation. I had no idea there a yoyo that came after the prodigy.

1 Like

Yes the picture i posted is the alter ego and all the colourways it came in!

All them are mine, I liked it enough to find all the colourways for it :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like