Yomega Dash

Hi all,
I just bought a dash the other day under the impression that it would be somewhat responsive at first, then break in to where it wasn’t responsive. I am relatively new to this but the only way I can get it to come up at all is to do a bind of some sorts which typically ends up in a knot or a twisted string. I love that it spins for as long as I need it to, but constantly having to wind it is a pain. Is there anything I can do to fix the response in it, or can you recommend a similar yo-yo, I like the weight and all of that, with a little more response that isn’t going to break the bank?
Thank you
CP

just learn to properly bind and you will be fine.

The Yomega Maverick starts out semi responsive, but I don’t recommend it. The bearing was not very good, even after two cleanings. Once I got the hang of binding (which didn’t take long), I had many knuckle busting accidental binds with the Yomega. Don’t try to grind with it!! Ouch! I much prefer the YYJ classic and gave the Maverick away. It took me about a day and I was consistently binding. I think the Dash is supposed to be similar to the Maverick except its fully unresponsive. I could be wrong on that… Never used it. If I were to start all over again, it would have been with a completely unresponsive yoyo. LOL, I guess I took a long time to mirror what the last post said.

G.K.

Use thick lube or the yomega lube and it’ll come back up again with a tug.

you can double or triple wrap the bearing

This ;D