Yo-yo case - quick poll

We are designing a new yo-yo case and would like to hear some of your preferences for small yo-yo cases.

Here is the link to the poll:

9 Likes

Awesome! I wish there were more cases to choose from (especially bigger ones - there’s a real need for those)!

3 Likes

Thanks for the survey, I just filled it out. Good luck with the new design!

2 Likes

According to the form though…one or two yoyos for this one.

1 Like

I’d prefer something in the single layer 12-20 range. Hard case with a small removable box for tools and parts and another spot for string with a handle and a shoulder strap. :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Two Yoyo case would be great. Something to put in a backpack or cary with you that is safer than your pocket.

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for your input! very, very valuable. I will try to incorporate all the recommendations and great ideas you shared in the survey. :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

Not sure why only single or double case option. IMO you already have a single yoyo case, and if i only wanted 2 yoyos i would just use two single cases. I think 3 or 4 would be a great option. There are already 1,2,6+ but nothing in the 3-4 case range. Also if smaller # case softer shell makes more sense, easy to put in another backpack or whatever. Just my 1cent

1 Like

Great insight–definitely something to consider! :pray: :+1:

4 Likes

I always thought a two yoyo case shaped like a pill would be really cool. Imagine a pill shape semi-hard case that unzips along the middle “seam”.

You could have a pocket on either side for two yoyos total

3 Likes

I would say triple case for full size yoyo is something cool. I would prefer some thing minimal, hard case but also compact.
One example can be shown is the spingear one, but it is not for 3 full size yoyos. So I am really interested if there will be any pop up.

3 Likes

It would be an interesting design. It would require certain particular way to hold the yoyos though.

1 Like

Agreed. It needs to be practical but bulky. I already have some ideas in mind–thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I like a case for 2 or 3 yoyos with a couple different compartments or zippers so i can not only carry extra string but also lube response pads and extra bearings or axles. Lol guess im a organized freak

1 Like

For me it needs to be padded overall and padded between yoyos. I dont like cases where yoyos bang into each other.

2 Likes

Great comments and ideas—thanks everyone!! :pray:

2 Likes

Yo-yo expert cannot keep their 24 cases in stock

1 Like

30+ slots case :sunglasses:

1 Like