Yeti!

MY YETI STILL DIDN"T COME!!! >:(

1 Like

Mine hasn’t either. Seems to be an issue with USPS. I contacted YYE and they said they are in contact with USPS trying to figure out what has happened. Said they’d be in touch in 1-2 days.

OK Thanks

Hmm. Do you notice that gritty responsiveness on most of your CLYW throws or just the Yeti. When I got my Bonfire I quickly felt the need to clean my bearing, but not with the Yeti.

My orca and Puffin are still running the bearing as is out of the box. I do find that I do have to clean about 80% of the YYF yoyos that I get though.

The Yeti plays AMAZING. I tried it from a friend who just bought it. It feels so light for something so heavy. The string broke though, and the yoyo went flying and got damaged. :-\

The first run black Yeti’s are the best.

Oof! How long was the yeti chewing the string? Sand that ish down!

No more than 3 days, since he got it on Saturday. He yoyos a lot though, so I’m not surprised. Sad for him that it got damaged, but he’s pretty chill about it. He doesn’t care too much about dings anymore, only if they’re bad enough to make major vibe.

Over that length of time, wouldn’t you notice the string visibly get fuzzy and start to fray?

Yes…but only if you look. :wink:

Funny thing is 5 minutes before he broke it I showed the string fraying to him. I guess he wasn’t worried about it until it broke

I have had no problems with any of my 7 CLYWs.

It’s not a “problem.” I’m just asking if any of your CTX equipped CLYW yoyos played a bit responsive out of the box.

I clean and dry lube every bearing before I even throw it. Every time there is little floaties and such in my acetone jar after doing my thing.

We’re working on it! Seems like some packages that shipped out on Tuesday just never got scanned at the post office. We’re going to check with the local Post Office today to figure out exactly what happened so we should have some answers soon.

Yes! My Yeti must’ve been lost at the post office in MA. They just scanned it at the origin post office, just hope it arrives in one piece now.

Great to hear! We’re still unsure of exactly what happened but if they’re just getting scanned now then they must have been misplaced at the post office. Better late than never!

1 Like