Yeti vs. Yeti

I object!

Although technically, he is wearing red shoes, which if you’re correct may be the sole reason he’s able to run so fast…

My purple Yeti weight 69.52

1 Like

Yeah. The game designers originally had him wearing black shoes, and he just wasn’t fast enough to best Dr. Eggman. Also, I read that Usain Bolts isn’t allowed to wear red shoes because he gets going so fast that he takes flight, which isn’t legal in track and field events.

1 Like

I have a black and a purple Yeti. They play the exact same. They both play perfectly and are amazing. Putting them together doesn’t work very well though and both purple/black variations play worse than the solid purple or solid black. I understand why CLYW has to match halves to optimize play and performance for the Yetis. That being said it’s still a great throw and I have more coming. I love the Yeti.

1 Like

Actually, I’m pretty sure his shoes are the reason for his speed, I think I read that somewhere, maybe one of the Sonic comics.

My ballin’ $8 jeweler’s scale came in the mail today and the results are in…blue Yeti is 69.60g

And on the subject of the fastest colors…

=P

1 Like

…£5 digital scale arrived on the weekend!

Results -

Purple: 69.13g
Blue: 70.77g
Grey: 70.25g
Khaki: 68.55g
Black: 68.79g

Interestingly the Khaki is the smoothest of the bunch.

1 Like

Unfortunately that wont make an ipad faster ;D

Do they come with lab coats?