Yet another C13 review

So, like so many more people out there, I went and bought the C13 when it came out. It’s lived up to all of my expectations.

Looks:
This thing is a beautiful yoyo. The splash is just enough to give it an artistic look, but not enough to take away from the general beauty of the yoyo.

Feeling:
When I went to buy this yoyo, I was expecting a feel similar to a Skyline. But, nope. Nothing like a Skyline. The weight is just right for the size, and you quickly get used to having such an extreme shape.

Playability:
It took an hour or so to get used to throwing this one straight due to its shape. But, after that initial shape shock, it plays like a pro. The extra wide gap can accept over 4 layers of string without binding up, and it has a great sleep time. Due to the extreme rim weightedness, it plays dead smooth. No vibe whatsoever. Slacks, whips, ect. are really easy with the gap.

All in all, it’s a great yoyo. Really worth the money.

Hope you enjoyed my first review!

Nice first Review!!!

1 Like

Nice. Short, sweet and to the point. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the review… I got mine on order. can’t wait!!! IM getting a boss as well. Guess i’ll try my hand at a review when they come in.

Good review! Keep it up!

fr3ak your so lucky that ur getting both, i could have got this and a boss but i wanted the bassalope so badly i just had to have it lol