C13-Review-My deepest desire! Poll added

Ahh yes! i’ve finally gotten my hands on the yyf C13. So i thought i would write a review to clear up so of its bad rep for having vibe.

Manufacturer: Yoyofactory
Shape Wing
Weight (g) 63.40
Width (mm) 37.91
Diameter (mm) 50.47
Gap Width (mm) 5.07
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 x .500 x .187 in
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System YoYoFactory Silicone Pad

First Impression!
When i took it out of the box, haha in my ap us history class after a test ;D. My first thought was “wow this is tiny” its truly is an undersized piece of treasure. The shape is extremely comfortable in the hand, but that is mostly opinion i guess. The splash, black with silver splash, looks amazing.

First Throw
Well my first throw was all bad, due to a bad factory bearing. the bearing would lock up and it would spin like a fixed axel yoyo. So im basing my first throw off when i threw my Center track bearing in. when i threw it with the new bearing, i thought to myself “is this bearing broken too”. Little did i know it wasn’t, this thing was dead smooth! Even with CBC reputation for being noisy, this thing is silent, but its also not broken in.

With hubstacks
So i always hear people say, “hubstacks only cause vibe, they’re pointless” but i think that this yoyo almost needs them. I like yoyo that i can feel spinning, so i threw stacks on. Ill admit it played a tad bit different, but nothing you can feel instantly, its something you have to search for. Imo the hubstacks cause noe vibe.

Last Statements
This yoyo, My beloved C13 is an amazing throw that if you can get you hands on and your in the market for a smooth undersized yoyo, i suggest a C13. Its stable, smooth, long spinning, and beautiful to look at, my ipod wallpaper.

Any feedback on my review is needed, harsh or not, i want it! >:(

I really liked and enjoyed it! Great review, just the only thing is that there’s a lot of mistakes in it, but that’s OK I guess. So I’m voting I enjoyed it!

I voted Eh? The review was good, I just think it was a bit brief. Elaborate a little bit more on your points and I think you got it :smiley:

same here

Ok, this is my first review, and it was quite short. Ill work on that next time i do a review, thanks

I got 2 C13. String snapped 7 times on a very hard breakaway. No vibe at all

did,do you use cotton. They tend to snap pretty fast, atleast for me

100% Poly

well, (im not trying to be mean, just trying to do this for fun :wink: )

[quote=“Nathaniel0912,post:1,topic:19178”]
Ah, yes! I’ve finally gotten my hands on the yyf C13. So i thought i would write a review to clear up some of its bad rep for having vibe.

Manufacturer: Yoyofactory
Shape Wing
Weight (g) 63.40
Width (mm) 37.91
Diameter (mm) 50.47
Gap Width (mm) 5.07
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 x .500 x .187 in
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System YoYoFactory Silicone Pad

First Impression!
When I took it out of it’s box, ha ha in my AP US history class after a test b[/b] ;D. My first thought was, “Wow this is tiny…” its truly is an undersized piece of treasure. The shape is extremely comfortable in the hand, but that is my opinion I guess. The splash, black with silver splash, looks amazing.

First Throw
Well my first throw was all bad unpleasant, due to a bad factory bearing. The bearing would lock up and it would spin like a fixed axle yoyo. So I’m basing my first throw off when I put a Center track bearing in. when I threw it with the new bearing, Ithought to myself “is this bearing broken too?” Little did I know it wasn’t, this thing yoyo was dead smooth! Even with CBC the center trac bearing’s reputation for being noisy. This thing yoyo is silent, however the bearing is its also not broken in.

With hubstacks
So I always hear people say, “hubstacks only cause vibe, they’re pointless” but in my opinion this yoyo almost needs them. I like yoyo’s that i can feel spinning, so I threw stacks on, Ill admit it played a tad bit different, but nothing you can feel instantly. Its something you have to search for. Imo in my opinion the hubstacks cause noe vibe.

Last Statements
This yoyo, My beloved C13 is an amazing throw that if you can get you hands on and you’re in the market for a smooth, undersized yoyo, I suggest a C13. Its stable, smooth, long spinning, and beautiful to look at, my ipod wallpaper.

Its one of the better reviews on this thread, few minor grammar slips, but nothing bad, nice work, keep it up…