YEEZUS

I’ve listened through the whole album a few times now. It’s so dark. Anybody else have thoughts?

(ps: I know, it doesn’t come out until the 18th. I got it early. Lemme know if you want it.)

What kind of music is it?

Bad.

burnnnnnnn

I’d like it. Is this Kanye’s new album?

His/Her’s (not sure) opinion of course.

Yep, it leaked earlier today. I’m more of a Chance The Rapper kind of girl, so I’m gonna say no to this album, though I loved Kanye’s earlier work

You made my day with that comment… ;D

It officially comes out on the 18th though, right? I’m not excited enough to listen to the leaked one. I’ll probably just wait until a friend gets it to try it out or something.

I like the watch the throne album stuff he did with jay z

His early albums were beast mode.

I know not who this musician is; I’m just pointing out that if you look at a soviet locusts profile pic, it’s a picture of himself (as far as I know)

I got it this morning. I am feelin it.

Yeh.

Sorry. Didn’t know. How do you put up a profile pic?

Its Kanye West’s new album. If you don’t know who he is, he’s an egotistical jerk that makes pretty great rap music (his old stuff is the best). He used to make beats for Jay Z, and is famous for interrupting Taylor Swift at the Grammys, and even more famous for being the father of Kim Kardashian’s baby (due in July. Don’t ask me how I know.). He has recently referred to himself as the Steve Jobs of rap music.

I remember when my friends got my teacher to play heavy metal/screamo music in class. The reaction was hilarious.

on a side note, your sig is from the same site as mine, Big cat ;D

Ohhhhhh THAT guy!! Good thing I didn’t waste my time listening to this, I hate rap :stuck_out_tongue:

I like “Guilt Trip” on the album, probably, the most.

TWINS! And on a side note, Kim Kardashians baby came out 5 weeks early. it weighs less than 5 lbs, and was born 2 days before this post. Once again, please don’t ask how I know.