Jensen Kimmitt drops two albums

And they are FIRE

3 Likes

sounds like any black comedian doing an impression of a white guy rapping.

3 Likes

Or it just sounds like a guy rapping.

1 Like

I love it. Very introspective low-fi trip hop. i’d maybe even call it daze hop. Fun to throw flow to.

1 Like

i didn’t get a chance to listen… and i only saw snippets of a bad charlez??? video on the facebook… didn’t actually hear either of them… what about the yo-yos though…

1 Like

Yoyos are pretty good dude. Love my grail.

Is he still making stuff in the future? Yoyos I mean

1 Like

that’s what i was getting at… a booming rap career, girls, clubs, crystal, studios… instagram cash flow, strip clubs… pourin 40s for your homies, flashin chains and (depending on the laws in the area) brandishing firearms… just wondering where the next yoyo drop fits in… that’s all…

2 Likes

If you follow his insta Jensen has some struggles and late last year basically said he didn’t know if he’d be coming back. A close listen to the lyrical content suggests the artist may feel a weight born of expectation and preconceived notion. I’m not sure we’ll see more from A-RT yoyo in the future, and I wouldn’t expect predictability to ever be a facet of the brand.

4 Likes

my comment was a little tongue in cheek… there’s been mixed and overt messages for a bit… i didn’t get to listen, it just appears to be the nail in the coffin…

2 Likes

Too bad. Im all for artists expressing themselves in a healthy way. Music is a great way. I listened to part of the album. Not my cup of tea but I respect that he is putting himself out there and doing what he loves.

Im gonna miss the yoyos though. Grail is in my top 3. Man IS a yoyo genius when it comes to organics

2 Likes

Fixed it for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FAIR. I actually just edited what I said.

2 Likes