Yardist Is Amazing

Yardist was extremely friendly, responded quickly, and was extremely generous with the price. Would deal with again!

8 Likes

Very good transaction with @Yardist . Was well packaged and shipped within hours of receiving payment. Having a blast with my Casefile 003! Thanks again!

7 Likes

Awesome guy! Lists accurately, ships fast, and packs boxes WELL!
A++ would do business again!

4 Likes

Transaction went very smoothly. Buy from @Yardist with confidence!

2 Likes

Just Received My Throw, And Everything was Packaged Good and Really Chill Guy! And Shipped Fast! Would Buy from Again

4 Likes

Great guy to deal with. Had a wonderful transaction. Communication, shipping, and item condition were on point.

2 Likes

It’s true, yardist is amazing. Got an excellent couple of throws and he left some really nice string on. Thank you so very very much again!

1 Like

Bought the Uppercut and Peregrine from @Yardist and all went great!

1 Like

He’s a good dude. We speak frequently and have done several deals.

3 Likes

Just got a Galaxy Diver in a trade with Josh and it went very smooth! No complaints with communication, condition, or ship time. Will deal again.

2 Likes

@Yardist was a true pleasure to speak with, as well as purchase from. Josh communicated quickly, the package arrived even faster than estimated, and the yo-yo is in the condition pictured/described.

@Yardist also took the time to make some recommendations on other throws I may like, as well as sent some pictures over. Josh is a wonderful asset to both these forums and the yo-yo community at large.

3 Likes

@Yardist was honest and transparent on condition of yoyo. Upon receiving the yoyo, I can say his assessment was spot-on and I’m really happy that ownership has passed to me. Slight snafu on the shipment and had to be chased a bit, but more importantly made genuine efforts to fix things, which he did and in turn gives me confidence in recommending him to others. :smiley:

3 Likes

Finished up my deal with @Yardist….Josh was very accommodating, easygoing, and delivered! Don’t hesitate making a deal with Josh he’s a stand-up guy!! A+

3 Likes

Just received my MoNo yoyo in the mail from @Yardist, and I can’t say enough nice things about both the yoyo and the seller.

This is my second time buying from Josh, and both times have been great experiences. Josh is super friendly, and will talk with you about anything from yoyos to life in general (which is great for a chatty Cathy like myself). He also gets everything shipped up and sent quickly, with sturdy packaging.

As far as this shipment, Josh was kind enough to include a bunch of extras, including my first ever begleri. I’m really excited to jump into it, so thanks to @Yardist for another new hobby - and also damn him on behalf of my wallet, because I’ll definitely be ordering more. :rofl:

Overall, Josh is one of those special people that really makes the BST forum as fun and community-oriented as it is. I really think he just loves skill toys overall, and fun in general, and wants to share that enthusiasm with others.

A++++++++++++++++++

2 Likes

Had an excellent deal with them a while back, I picked up two yo-yos I had been after for a fair price, they communicated well, shipped promptly, and packed securely. All in all no complaints and I would deal with them again :slight_smile: Thanks!

2 Likes

Yardist is wonderful to deal with. Quick shipping, great deals, plus fast and friendly communication. Overall wonderful purchase on my TP Gachiska and i will not hesitate to do business with in the future :blush: Thanks again brotha, i love this thing!

1 Like

Dealt with @Yardist before and left positive feedback previously. Dealt with him a second time and it was a super smooth process. Additional pictures provided to elaborate on his description of the condition and the yoyo was exactly as described and pictured. Many thanks for another successful transaction!