Xela vs Starscreem!

Im gonna have to give it too Xela.

Starscreem you had some nice tech ;D you just need to smooth tricks out. Lower your sholders MAN! don’t make yoyoing look like so much work…good body language can make your yoyoing look so much more smoother. Keep it up! good tech players are few and far between but I really think you have something there.

Xela YOUR STUFF WAS SMOOTH but I feel your style would really jump out if you would implement more tech into your combos/tricks.

thanks for coments guys!
so?

lol its already been forever… When will you judge Samad?

If Xela doesn’t win…I demand a recount!!!

Sorry guys - I forgot to mention, I thought I did, but I guess I didnt…

XELA WON! Now I have to update everything for the contest. It is gonna start soon, Everyone, get ready!

Nice!!! Gratz Xela. ;D

Starscreem, I liked your vid to btw, just preferred Xela’s a bit more. But I’ve seen a few of his vids and they ROCK!!!

You are getting a fan club Xela, and I am in it:)

Wait… I don’t get it, how come Xela won with less scores than me?

Happy Throwing! =]

Its not about individual votes. I count points by judging that are completely separate from votes, then I add them together. So Xela won. I will post actual points in a minute

Who is running it now? You said Doc would but… Who?

Not sure…Doc never gave me a straight answer.

Samad, can you make a result of points in total for me and xela?

Happy Throwing! =]

Woah, when adding the votes, xela had: 84 points! Wow!

Starscreem had: 80. It looks like the votes nearly tied them up. Great job both of you! Xela, you are moving on. Starscreem, you may be returning, but that may happen later!

What do you mean “returning?”

Happy Throwing! =]

:wink: