X-Convict response quesiton

So after purchasing off the net a X convict yoyo with a spare bearing, all i could do is wait here in canada for it to arrive. I’ve waited over two weeks, but im confident in yoyoexpert.com. Afterwards, without anything to do, i decided to read over some reviews about X-Convict yoyos. Next, I found out that the X-convict works out better with a konkave bearing, but its already too late. However, I also heard that the X convict works AWFUL with double O-Ring Response. Since Yoyo factory supplies some stuff at a nearby Toys R us, I was thinking of getting that slilicone everyone is talking about as they say it works soooooooooooooooooooooooooo well>.>

The O-ring response is not too bad, I just say that it is not good for suicides. But silicon pad will open up more for tricks like suicides.

the Xconvict plays just fine without buying an overhyped bearing.

…? so ur trying to use reverse physcology to make me buy a konkave?XD

hey, i use a flat bearing ad it works great. but only replace one o-ring. much smother.

if you don’t like to waste a little money, just try shaving the o-ring (i did this before and it works fine)

Plus I use a Flat bearing in my X-con even though I have a Konkave (its all about preference ;))

leanr how to use that yoyo before you go trying to change anything. The kk for me isn’t something that I like. No need for one. Also the response is great. The duel o-ring response when broken in will give you some of the best suicides.

If you people don’t know for sure about what you are telling people then don’t tell them. It gives people the wrong idea about things. Also if you say it first then they have a hard time believing the rest of us that do know. Give advice that you have experienced only please!