WYYC 2024 Location Predictions?

Really? Where was it announced?

Right here in this thread lol

5 Likes

It was officially announced at the end of the wyyc. Steve also announced it in this thread a few post up :smile:.

5 Likes

Hahahahaha dang!

1 Like

Aye non bias Cleveland is fun. Been there a handful a times to see family, no it’s not LA or NYC etc but I’m telling you there’s a lot to do and see outside of yoyo.

Me personally? Give me worlds in Vegas someday. Nothing is gonna make me happier than watching yoyo routines then proceeding to play a high roller blackjack table all night

1 Like

All I know is Cleveland hosts the worst football team in the NFL :joy: I’m definitely going though. Only a little over 2 hours away. Been there a few times.

4 Likes

If the Browns beat the Steelers even once this year you’re not going to hear the end of it from me now

Personally, I’m excited for Cleveland. While I was hoping for something slightly closer to home (like not on the other side of the country lol), I do hope to attend. After seeing all of the vlogs from 2019, I’m excited to see how the event will happen now that the yoyo community is way bigger. I’m also excited to see if there are any Guardians games, since I’m a huge baseball fan ( who would’ve thought). The only problem for me is that I’m in middle school, so I would have to convince my parents that Cleveland is where we’re going for summer break :joy:

I stopped in Cleveland 25 years ago on a cross country road trip. With no plan, we had no trouble finding a good room and great vegetarian food. It was one of the highlights of the trip (which included NYC). Would not be surprised to hear that there are even more great options now.

1 Like

Take it back

3 Likes

It’s always an important game against the Clowns. If we lose we get kicked out of the league.

Not a fan of Watson (for very obvious reasons), but besides him this Browns team looks sneaky good this year. I’m smarter than to get my hopes up especially in a loaded AFC, but I’m excited!

Watson and Stafanski are our questions makes. Unfortunately those are likely the two most important positions

2 Likes

The whole AFC North is pretty damn strong. Some of the best quarterbacks, I hope Kenny can hang in there. Looking forward to seeing how the season plays out.

1 Like

While we’re on the topic of football, I might as well chime in.
Bengals win AFC North, Joe Burrow top 5 in the MVP race.

Edit: Week 2: This hasn’t aged so we’ll :sweat_smile:

“Why Kevin why???” Comes out of my mouth at least 6 times on Sundays

I’ll make an CFB/NFL thread soon for the football fans, and so we don’t overtake this thread lol

2 Likes

Its in cleveland ohio, it was said in the ending of 2023 world contest highlights video

1 Like

Brandons crowd will make my ears bleed :grimacing: