Wow Talk About Some Bad Luck With a New Yoyo

LOL glad to see the yoyo community stick together! As for the karate school, don’t need it I’m asain. :stuck_out_tongue:

just a few days ago I was yoyoing with my new DMII over a crushed stone path outside. I threw it too far down and it slammed full on into the rocks. Now it has some huge scratches on the metal rims.

i was playing with my new g5
the string broke and the thing went flying it hit my dogs cage and went flying the other way and hit the floor one of the hubstacks flew off
and only one small scratch ;D

I was playing with my brand new bear vs man outside I got a knot and stared to untie while the yoyo was spining. When I finished taking out the knot I realized I had been spining the yoyo in the grass.
Little did I no under the grass the yoyo was spining on was a rock!! And all along one side of the bear vs man is a deep silver SCRATCH :’(

i’ve never hit anything or lost my yoyo’s on the ground ever :slight_smile:

on my first few throws…
i wil never use 50/50 again

a few years ago, i was throwin’ my first run pyro. thing just came out, i just got it - and snapped my string in the middle of burlington coat factory.

i remember that bein’ the first time in noticed the distinct smell of gunpowder from scratchin’ up annodization.

mgodinez

cloudy…

You must use Polyester Strings!!!