Wow. New Ehs

I was hoping to be done buying yo-yos this year but I’m tempted to get my first fixie:

18 Likes

Did ed start listening to the Dead and start going to Phish concerts, because these have an awesome trippy vibe to them. Very well done!

5 Likes

Where did that image come from? When are the new eHs going to be available? I’ve been waiting to get my hands on an eHKNOWN for a while now…

There will be another round of those too. We ended up doing the colors first based since the dark spectra stock we use was back ordered.

I’ve been dreaming of a reHnbow version for awhile, and I LOVE how the Charlotte Hornets colors worked on the yin-yang. I’ve also wanted a 2-tone to make Varial spins easier to spot.

6 Likes

How limited is this going to be? Should I get in line at the YYE store in Massachusetts now?

3 Likes

Stoked.

1 Like

Each of the colors is x/30, though I don’t know if all those will be sold through the initial store release.

4 Likes

YYE should plant stores worldwide

2 Likes

That rainbow ply looks really nice. Very reminiscent of the old bc Apollo.

I wonder how different in feel the ply axles will be. I’d imagine they’d need breaking in due to the endgrain?

2 Likes

I have been wanting to make a yoyo out of rainbow plywood for a long time. Nowhere in Australia sells the stuff and I can’t for the life of me find it online to purchase in sizes big enough.

It’s really annoying.

2 Likes

YYE Instagram

8 Likes

Those look soooo nice.