New YoYoFactory WEDGE Colors!

Wedge-1

Wedge-2b

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/the-wedge-yoyo-by-yoyofactory

2 Likes

An aqua/pink half swap might be in order…

2 Likes

Oh man aqua/pink half swaps are the best! And in translucent would be dope. I’d even prefer that to the gold glitter Wedge I have!

Not really feeling the gold hubs with these colors (except clear) though.

2 Likes

I think YYF changed also the joint between the plastic part and bearing and axle seat.
Screenshot_20180925-145936
Screenshot_20180925-145920

2 Likes

What do you mean? How so?

1 Like

In the new colors run (second photo) the joint (between the axle system and the plastic) seems to be hexagonal

5 Likes

If anyone wants to do a silver-hub aqua pink swap lmk, I can buy them both and mail you your swapped wedge

1 Like

Feel free to email us if you find someone to swap halves - We can swap them here and ship them out to each of you. Especially with plastics - you might need to swap a few to find two that play smooth together.

10 Likes

Give this man a raise :+1:

5 Likes

Has anyone seen the new Glow Wedge colors??? YYF released some of their yoyo’s that now glow in the dark

2 Likes

IMG_20181001_152008

The resulting swapped wedge with an Interlagos for scale.

8 Likes

Yep, meets the classic half swap criteria … in translucent!

3 Likes

Yup, it is gorgeous in person. The translucent colors have just the right amount of saturation. And it plays not at all like I expected. I thought it was going to feel super chunky. You can tell it has a little heft but it just seems to create hangtime in a really surprising fashion

3 Likes

Anyone else want to do a half swap with the silver hub? I’m a huge sucker for translucent plastics :smile:

3 Likes

yo i always wanted a wedge so im stoked for a halfswap

1 Like

Here is mine, I switched one of the “twins” out with a slim bearing to make it responsive!

5 Likes

This is the next plastic yoyo I wanna try. The shape is very unique. I gotta check the specs, though.

I’m really liking it. It’s got a unique feel

1 Like

If you’re interested, I have a clear one on BST for $13.50 shipped

1 Like

I’ll keep that into consideration.