Anyone excited for this one? (Hybrid Fulvia)

25 Likes

Yo! Let’s go!

3 Likes

I just can’t decide which colorway I want. I’m leaning towards the clear, maybe midnight grey, but then the white’s nice too! :wink:

1 Like

I’m sure excited. Got a clear headed my way. I read the 2nd batch might have anodized rims.

4 Likes

Yes, very much so! I love my plastic version, I can only assume this is going to be next-level.

2 Likes

Ordered a clear and a white yesterday. Agree it’s a tough choice on colors. Now I’ll wait 2 or so weeks for delivery :hugs:

1 Like

Where are they shipping from? I wasn’t clear on that point.

2 Likes

canada. I got chit-chats tracking this morning.

2 Likes

Got it, thanks!

There was something about having the production sent to Bali instead of Canada, so I wasn’t sure.

1 Like

Niagara Falls NY. I’m thinking that post office doesn’t like me :grin:

3 Likes

Mine always shows up like that with chit chats, I think that is just where they are buying the postage. They take a minute to arrive and I think it is due to customs .

2 Likes

This yoyo gives me designer envy :smiley: Pang is an expert at this

12 Likes

I’ve got a white headed my way, but I’m really hoping for a second run with anodized rims soon.

5 Likes

I got a clear. Couldn’t help myself – looks super cool and I’m curious how it’ll compare to the plastic Fulvia.

(BTW - it might be helpful to add something like “Luftverk Hybrid Fulvia” to the title so this thread can be found more easily!)

5 Likes

This release is really tempting but If the next run has anodized rims maybe I’d rather wait. That works out for me, I’m trying not to buy any more yoyos until after I get back from a concert Ive been looking forward to for a long time. I wanna buy merch…

4 Likes

Same here too many yoyos recently and ano rings sound like a nice thing in this case.

2 Likes

Good point

2 Likes

Hype to see more alu rim stuff coming out. I’m a huge fan of the Fulvia and DD Monarch so this should be a blast!

1 Like

I’m waiting for the anodized rims to be available, can’t wait to cop that version

1 Like

How loud is this going to be? I’ve been biased against hybrids because I heard they’re loud and I can’t abide a loud yo-yo. in terms of design capabilities I’m super interested though…how loud is the monarch and other hybrids and this one?

Edit I’m going to move this question to it’s own to topic

2 Likes