Anyone excited for this one? (Hybrid Fulvia)

Best get in line fast if it’s like the edm shows I go to lmao merch goes faaaast

3 Likes

It’s King Gizzard. Im gonna be there hella early I’m trying to score a poster!

2 Likes

The description saying it plays exactly like an old YYJ is extremely tempting. I look forward to seeing what everyone thinks, although being a Pang design I’m sure it’s fantastic.

3 Likes

I’ve read that the Monarch is not too loud, so maybe Al rims aren’t as loud as SS.

3 Likes

I doubt it has much to do with the AL rims. Much of plastic noise (imo), comes from the ability to clean and lube the bearing properly.

2 Likes

I am loving all the hybrids that have come out - been some really good ones. Looking forward to this YoYo as well

5 Likes

Snagged a White Hybrid Fulvia the loud colored strings will pop on this throw.

2 Likes

Waiting for a Yoyoexpert drop :eyes:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this is a lot or a little, but this is from their website. 900 units for this run.

3 Likes

I think it’s quite a few. If I’m not mistaken, their runs of the plastics were 3000 for each of the two models and they haven’t sold out yet.

1 Like

I thought about waiting to see if YYE would carry them, but when I saw the 900 I bought one quick. This might be the only run with raw rims.

4 Likes

Very fair price point in my opinion.

3 Likes

Agreed. I really like the white as well. Maybe if they are still in stock and I end up loving it, I might grab another.

2 Likes

Yoyoexpert will have them for sure! Andre already confirmed some stock :slight_smile:

11 Likes

They ran out of grey and white, so I gave in and bought the clear. They made more of the clear because they thought it would be popular.

5 Likes

I have been playing a prototype for sometime now and I am in love with it.

And we will definitely have them - very excited for this one!

22 Likes

I’ve seen a couple of posts on Reddit, I plan to get one! I want the clear model! How’s everyone enjoying theirs?

5 Likes

Just came in - so far digging it.

12 Likes

It’s glorious! That’s the exact one I’m looking at. How’s it play?

2 Likes

Need more time with it, but initial impressions are very smooth. Commanding presence on the string - would not call it floaty but does not feel overly heavy. Very stable with all that rim weight. I don’t have experience with the original YYJ yoyos this was based on, so others might get a nostalgic kick out of it.

Usually I play organics, but this is a very fun throw so far!

1 Like