Would you help me with a Survey? New Company (maybe)

Thanks a lot, brother!

Done, though a few questions were hard to answer. Example: When buying a yo-yo, do you take into account where it is made? - My answer would be that I give preference to yoyos made in the US but I do not limit myself to those. Also the price limit. I think I am like a lot of people here in saying the $100-120 mark is important. $60 and below is a pretty easy buy. $120 and below for something really good. More than that and it better be something extra special in a color I really want.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your participation!

Yes, I understand some questions are a bit limiting. It’s impossible to define ourselves or our preferences on a few multiple choice questions.

At the same time, it gives a lot of insight about who is throwing and what are some points in common for the majority of us. And, I must confess, I got really surprised with some results! :slight_smile:

Will you be posting the results?

1 Like

One survey completed for you!

Forgot to add in my survey

I’d love to see more finish styles, seems like everything is just anodized.

2 Likes

I’m not sure, yet… a lot of data still need to be put together. If you’d like to obtain some info, let me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot por taking your time!

Yeah! I agree with you. Anodizing is (in my humble opinion) still the best and most cost effective way to give a good treatment and finishing to many metals without affecting how a throw plays.

It would be great to see something different, nonetheless…

1 Like

Done, good luck!

1 Like

Thank you so much, brother!

1 Like