Barco Yo-Yos - Energy 2.0

Hello!

I hope you’re doing great! A couple of months ago, I posted a survey here, regarding yo-yos. I wanted to see if players would still support the idea of a new project.

The massive community participation gave me the strength and the zest to take on a new project for the yo-yoing community. Thank you so much!!

Please, let me share it with you.

Barco Yo-Yos is not a company (yet!). It’s a brand for giving my ideas a name, since everybody asks which brand makes a yo-yo/strings/etc.

I have told you the story of the Energy in 2008/09.

Eleven years have passed, and the Energy stands among players as one of the best yo-yos made by a brazilian brand. It is now outdated, so it wouldn’t be a good idea to do another run of it. That’s why I proudly present the Energy 2.0! It may look the same for the unsuspecting, but don’t be fooled!

The Energy 2.0 keeps the same organic feel we all know and love, with a modern twist. First thing you’ll notice in your hand is that it’s much lighter at 62g . That’s because of the rounded lowered inner walls and thinned/lowered spike, which makes it more stable, lighter, and automatically takes the weight concentration to the rims. The new model also sports a 4mm gap with a 10-ball stainless steel concave bearing, and standard response pads. The larger gap makes this throw 1mm larger, at 40mm wide .

This yo-yo plays SO GOOD I can’t even describe. The photo doesn’t make it justice!

Only 100 units are available, and most of them have very small ano flaws on the inside (sorry!). I hope the Energy is something to give the community support and joy!

We also are very proud to announce we’re official sponsors of the Brazilian National Yo-Yo Contest , to be held on November, 7th in São Paulo ( HOORAY!! ).

If you’d like to keep updated, please follow us on Instagram @barcoyoyos (or just PM me… that’s cool, too!).

Keep rocking!

Felipe Barco - Barco Yo-yos
#throwitlikeyoumeanit

8 Likes

Got an email from you a bit ago, excited to see where this goes!

4 Likes

Count me in.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! This really means a lot!

I’ll be sending you PMs / e-mails and putting on the boards regarding to release dates, price and other updates!!

I’m really excited about this!

2 Likes

Yeah, I woke up with a really great email this morning (I was a little confused at first actually, but then got a huge smile on my face). I literally cannot wait!!!

2 Likes

Me too lol, I was like “how did this dude get my email?”

3 Likes

Put me on the mail list!!!

1 Like

Profile shot? I hate pictures that don’t show everything.

3 Likes

I thought it would be a surprise to receive an e-mail, since we haven’t talked since the survey.

But I really wanted to give something back, and tell you that your support was essential to this project!

Here are some more pictures! I’m sorry not to have added them before.

The pads were also made by me. They grab a little more on binds without making the yo-yo responsive!

I’m selling these. They will be sold for US$ 25 + shipping (PP G&S included). I’m just trying to figure the best way to ship.

I don’t even know if I can use this topic for this. Maybe I should open a FS thread? Anyway… let me help with whatever I can!

5 Likes

The Energy 2.0 is 25$?

Yes! Plus shipping… which I haven’t been able to figure for less than 20 bucks, unfortunately!

1 Like

Would you ship one to Australia?please let me know what the total cost would be for me to get one.

1 Like

I would, for sure! Just let me see if I can work shipping around. It will probably be somehow expensive!

1 Like

Wow 25$!, nice price I might pick one up in the future

1 Like

Also a brazilian name for your company might be a good idea since I have not seen a brazilian name for a company

2 Likes

Thanks, man! If you need something, just hit me a PM!

I’m not very creative with names, lol. Barco is my last name, and it also means Boat! lol

3 Likes

Boats are cool. :wink:

2 Likes