Would you help me with a Survey? New Company (maybe)

Hello, folks! I hope you are all doing well!

I started throwing in september, 2004. In november I bought a YYJ Hitman, my first “pro” level yo-yo, which I still have.

In 2008, I released a batch of 50 yo-yos, which I called Energy (the purple thingy in the picture). A cool undersized organic throw born from the will of trying to show the brazilian community that we could produce good stuff at a time we only had imported and boutique equipment.

Roxinho_Diag_Web

From those 50 made, I gave around 5 or 6. Sent 15 to the US. Kept One. Sold the rest here in Brazil.

Reviewing was mostly positive, for which I’m very thankful and very proud. You can still check them in the major forums.

Twelve years later, I’ve been bitten by the will of making yo-yos a serious side project with new designs and that could help yo-yoing in Brazil, South America and wherever else I’m allowed to.

I’d love to do this in person, but distance and quarantine keeps us from getting in touch. So the internet comes to help. If you’d like to talk about it, leave a comment, feel free to PM me, and I’ll love to hear you and share my thoughts.

It’ll be hugely appreciated if you could participate in a Survey I designed, to help me understand better what the community wants and/or doesn’t want. I’s an 11 click questions survey with 3 optional comment fields. You’ll take less than a minute to take but will have my eternal gratitude!

Keep safe! And keep throwing.

16 Likes

Done. I hope my answers help in some way. Best wishes on your project!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!! Your participation is of huge help!

3 Likes

Submitted, good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you for your time and help!

3 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

Done, hope it helps!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, guys!!

Cool! Survey says…
can’t wait to see what comes of this!

1 Like

done my man… some good questions :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you for taking your time to take the survey!! It really means a lot!

1 Like

Done and I’m wishing you the very best in your future!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!

1 Like

Submitted, I hope this goes somewhere!

2 Likes

Thank you for your support!! I hope, as well! :slight_smile:

Done!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Done!

1 Like

Thank you very much!! :slight_smile: