Working on a project that requires your input

Hi everyone,

We have been working on a project for while ago and we would like to hear your input in terms of preferences. We named this survey: ‘Black & White’ . In other words, no grey areas.

If you want to participate in this survey, here is the link:

We will be randomly picking 2 entries that will get a free throw (one of our upcoming releases).

Thanks in advance for your participation!!

33 Likes

Filled out!

4 Likes

Happily filled out ! anything to help ZeroGravityReturnTops!!!

ALWAYS so excited to see the next amazing throw you’re working on ! I legitimately check the website every few days to get a peek at the “progress map” hoping you drop a picture of the Durendal :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

filled out

2 Likes

Just filled it out

4 Likes

A survey??? I’m always down for surveys! This’ll be fun on a bun!

UPDATE: it was indeed fun on a bun. You made me make some tough calls but I trust my overworked, hypertensive heart with my decisions.

7 Likes

Yeah, when I saw half size or full size bearing, I was like, both please, lol.

Loved the setup if the survey.

A 52mm by 38mm, O shaped, 6061 monometal with an A sized bearing. Couple that with a brown and emerald green swirl acid wash and you’ve made my perfect pocket yoyo.

7 Likes

Done and done!

1 Like

Filled my thoughts

1 Like

I just filled it out! Always happy to share feedback :grinning:

1 Like

Awesome guys!!! Thanks very much for your time and for sharing. It is highly appreciated! This will help the project to take form and to bring it closer to execution.

2 Likes

LOL I know!! It is like going to a buffet and pick only one meal.

When I was making the survey, I made myself suffer haha!

1 Like

An update will come soon! Machinists have been in holidays since the past 2 weeks! This week is their last one.

Thanks man!

1 Like

Done! :blush:

2 Likes

Filled out!

2 Likes

Done.

4 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

I’m in. Filled it out.

Will you publish the results?