Yoyo Survey

Hello, all, I am doing a yoyo survey and I would like to have as many of yoyo participate in helping me get some answers.  Allow approximately five minutes to take the survey, because there are quite a lot of questions.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the survey.
Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FgiY2TLA96SVloAyqTpaL49X88QXdMSysihAaW0ktoI/viewform
Note: Remember, most (if not all) of these questions are totally dependent on the person taking the survey’s opinion. There is no right or wrong answer. Please keep that in mind.

Cool, hoped you liked my answers

Question: Name a player who’s first name is “Paul.”
Your answer: Vashek Kroutil

:smiley:

1 Like

Short time lurker and bit of a newbie (answers will reflect), but can we just talk about how genuine Sora Ishikawa comes across? The “niceness” question made me think back through all the videos I’ve binge watched in my five months of yoyoing and he just really seems to stand out to me as super friendly. Want to meet him and discuss weeb things lmao.

Some of those were impossible for me to answer, you say there’s no right answer but you take questions that have a tightanswerandmashthemALLTOGETHERWHYYYYYYYYY- okay needed to get that out of my head. Sorry :-[ But it was fun to take, thanks! Oh, and is there a way to see everyone’s surveys? I’d like to read some.

You will see results of this survey in due time. I have a plan for these that I don’t want to announce quite yet.

Yeah, that would be nice!

Just so you all know, I just did some clean-up on the answers. Most of you are submitting the form twice. Make sure you only press submit once and be patient. Let the answers submit before clicking a second time.

that got super specific super quick

Okay, guys, five people have put my name down under “Name.” :smiley:

^^^shocker^^^

Will the results be posted here?

Probably; I don’t have a set time that this will run for. I already have 28 replies to this survey, but I want to get to around 100.

Why did the chicken yoyo my answer: to beat up cornel sanders

:-\

Good. Those commercials are really annoying.

1 Like

SPOILER ALERT MAN, SERIOUSLY.

Everyone knows Mr. Spock is the most technical player.

Just so you know, this survey does mean something, so stupid answers are being deleted (except for the chicken question and person questions, those are just for fun), and if you put down multiple names or companies, I choose the first one only.

^^^I guess it’s a good thing you didn’t do just the opposite and delete the stupid questions instead of the stupid answers otherwise we would all have been looking at a blank survey ;D

1 Like