Would you guys be interested in this idea? Sample packs

How would you connect a hook to the wheel though? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s possible to attach a hook to one end of this sort of connector:

3 Likes

I see there are many A.F.O.L.'s among us. Has anybody watched the series, “Lego Masters”?

4 Likes

Nope but now I want to watch that show!

4 Likes

Great show! The builds were amazing and really showed off the creativity Lego can bring out.

2 Likes

@twitch77 I ordered a dark orange and dark green… you know what that means.

I’m disappointed lol. The colors portrayed different on every picture except green.

The blue is basically black, the orange is brown and the red is a lot more bright then what was in the picture :neutral_face:

1 Like

Picking colors based on internet sample pics always seems to be a bit of a mystery. Sometimes it’s a letdown as it’s not what you thought but worse; sometimes it’s a huge win as not what you thought but even better. The orange/brown mixed with red will look good (to me anyways). Actually, all the color combos will look decent paired together.

3 Likes

I still think they will look decent just not quite what I was expecting.

Mix the black and the red to make yoyoexpert string :grin:

2 Likes

The black is navy blue lol. I do have black, but it’s not the right kind of thread.

So I made string with orange and green and the blue and green, what do you guys think?

I actually did the orange green one perfectly without any flaws whatsoever. Thoughts? Sorry about the blurriness btw.

3 Likes

If anyone’s seen a coral snake before you might see that in this string…

5 Likes

Of the three you posted I like the coral snake the best. The first photo is a bit dark but the orange and green looks nice as well.

3 Likes

So problem. I decided to build my own rig today but I pulled a big brain move. I designed it to be foldable, for storage ya know. So ya, pretty awesome idea totally not stolen from anyone cough @MarkD cough but I decided to put the hooks on the wrong side, so that when it closes the hooks are on the inside. So I get to pull them out and redo it tomorrow. Sad.

4 Likes

Progress is progress :sunglasses: your one step closer to the gold

2 Likes

In many things, you don’t learn much when things always go right. Mistakes make for greater understanding. Imagine what you’ll learn tomorrow.:wink:

3 Likes

Have yet to build a spool trident or a multi twist at same time thingy lol, but it’s mostly done! I even have a fade setup!

3 Likes

Looking good! Now just to elevate it to adult height.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Or to Teenager height haha. I’ll probably get some folding supports or something like that to place it on in my room :smile:

2 Likes