Would you guys be interested in this idea? Sample packs

I ordered navy, dark green, orange and kinda dark red, no one had dark red sooooo rip.

2 Likes

from which site?

Just a minor heads up: Most people don’t really care about dark or complex color string. They may looks awesome in photos but the play experience is terrible for most.

9 Likes

Just curious: what makes it terrible? Hard to see?

1 Like

no, different colors/dyes can add different properties to the string. Darker string can sometimes fray quicker and not be as soft and be thicker than normal light/neon thread, and yes it can also be hard to see

3 Likes

Interesting! I’ve always stuck to lighter colors, so I guess I’ve never had the chance to notice that.

1 Like

Am I the only one who wants to see what this tan is all about? Haha

4 Likes

Nope, I’m with ya on the tan curiosity. Saw it listed in the poll and it piqued my interest right away.

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted a maroon string just to see how it would look. This will definitely be an interesting experiment!

2 Likes

I think a black string with bright accents would look super awesome but I don’t think it would be practical as an everyday.

1 Like

WAWAK

Ya, I might try it. I think it would definitely be a cool color combo!

I might do a solid Maroon eventually, we’ll see.

I kinda agree with you, although I’ve been using black string lately and I’ve actually liked it a lot. If this becomes a small little company, I will probably send some free samplers to people to try out.

Also on a side note if this does become a small company I’ve already thought of 2 names for it. Dark matter string (because dark colored string‘s) and Sun and Moon string (because the mix of light and dark colors). What do you guys think?

1 Like

plz send pic when u get the thread!!!

2 Likes

Of the thread or the strings?

2 Likes

and the strings :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually yeah. Hard to see string is trash string.

6 Likes

Thread comes today, and I really need to build a rig up instead of using my dinky shelf on the floor setup lol. What kinda rig do you guys think I should build up? I really like @Arlequinlover’s rig, and that style in particular instead of the 2x4 with hooks in it.

1 Like

My rig is not efficient yet, i need motors to pretwist all threads (each wrap) then i pretwist by pair (3 pairs) and i twist and fold the string…

2 Likes

How about building a lego rig, with one motor per string :smiley:
The gear would have to be on rails, allowing it to move a bit closer to the hooks as the string gets shorter because of tension.

5 Likes

I am from North Carolina and haven’t seen snow in so long that it might as well be Texas.

2 Likes

I have always like bright and visible string. Just my opinion though.

2 Likes