Worst non-damage inducing incident that's happend to your yoyos

Today, my cat decided my yoyo case would be his new personal litter box, and peed all over my yoyos. Not just a tinkle tinkle, straight up rushing river style. My new phenomizm now smells like cat pee, along with a few other of my select case-worthy throws. And to make matters worse, some of them acted as a cup of sorts, providing a nice resting place for the pee.
So now I lost the case (pee+foam=no good) I made ALL BY MYSELF >:( and my throws smell like pee.

I would of rather taken a few dings and scratches over this, for lack of a better term, bull crap.

So my question to you, the good people of the yoyoexpert forum is this:

What is the worst non-damage inducing incident that’s happened to one of your yoyos?

I was doing offstring with a protostar, it bounced off the cement 2 times and then went in a 16 foot deep pool and banged the ground…

i was playing 4a with my kickside outside and it landed in dog poop… i dont play with it any more lol and it was all splashed lgrlrgklrfjl;fnk gross

This was today: At a math team competition I dropped my yoyo on the tiled floor, and it bounced along the ground a few feet to the other side of the table making this AWFUL noise. Then a person near it decides to kick my mint chocolate chip Gnarwhal across the ground back to me. No dings, no scrapes, no scuffs.

hmmmmm cant decide between these 2

lost bearing after it flew apart in the grass

mom took yoyo away for like 2 days!!!

I have on thing to say: HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
that is why cats are evil

1 Like

I dropped my yoyo as I was removing the string, and did a dive for it :smiley:

Or… my brother started to pick up my open case… and I was like NOOOOOO and stopped him. My yoyos have a safe life. ;D

try to spray some sorta perfume on ur yoyos and wash ur foam :wink:

Let’s see…

I’ve smacked myself on about 20 occasions, and I’ve hit 3 friends so far :slight_smile:

I also managed to accidentally hit my 3-year old cousin in the face w/ a yoyo. Not fun for her or me.

I’ve lost a yoyo for 4 months before xD

My gnarwhal’s string died so i took it off but bring at a swim meet I didn’t have time to put a new one one but I wraped the string like a off string yoyo. After the meet was over I threw a trapeze and my gnarwhal made a beeline for the pool but it seemed to know not to go near water as it curved left befor I had to dive in. All the pool deck covered marks just rubbed off.

Ooooo, I’ve got one for ya.
Anytime I let my yoyo sleep on something for a period of time I call it a “insert noun here” grind.
I was letting it sleep on my girlfriends head, and right as I yell HALEY GRIND it sucked up a bunch of her hair
Needless to say she wasn’t too happy

ouch. for YOU!

i was upstairs at school with my friend walking downstairs to leave school and i was using my big yo and a tossed it up i missed and my friend tried to get it and he hit it and it started bouncing towards the railing where u can see the downstairs and i was like “OMFG GRAB IT” and we chased it but luckily it hit the railing and didint fall over. luckily after bouncing 25 feet and hitting the rail it was still intact. ;D

me and me friend were yoyoing around like 8 people at school and my friend went to do a trapeze with his dark magic and it had a knot and swung and smacked him in the face …lol

i had to walk away and start laughing

I was in high school and had learned two hand looping I was good and I was knocking quarters of my desk. my friend told me to knock a quarter off his ear and well I said yes, I TOLD HIM NOT TO MOVE AND THE FIRST THING HE DID WAS MOVE I GAVE HIM A BLACK EYE. we never tlaked again

wow. you should apologize…NOW!!!