Worst day ever

Im a girl scout.

Nevermind haha but most of my friends are younger than me (10-12) and alot of them are girl-scouts. There are also always girl-scouts standing outside of A&P trying to sell us cookies.

They’re obviously aliens.

–
basepi

once I was a party with some friends, and this girl from my school somehow got ahold of my bonfire. she didn’t even put the loop over her finger, but she threw it down! it was on concrete and it dinged up pretty bad. I didn’t want to look mad, so I just kinda shrugged it off, even though I was pretty mad :frowning:

Was she pretty? (Assuming because you surugged it off) lol. (I would have told her off.)

I find it fitting she was selling cookies and decided to make use of the “confection”. Like Ed said now you get to fully enjoy it. I feel like a mint condition yoyo is just waiting to be traded or sold. One I have given character to is mine forever and gets played like the demolition derby car it is. Relax, throw and land tricks on pavement.

Hmmm…that might be true, unless it’s me we’re talking about. I keep them mint for me, not for others. If I ever sold, I’d rather sell the damaged ones. :smiley:

This. I try not to beat myself up if I ding them, but I sure try hard to keep my throws pristine.

That’s my theory to if it gets nicked whatever but other than that I want them mint

Most people just use the pretied hole without adjusting it to their finger. This kind of thing bothers me because she knew. What happens when you throw something at the ground when it isnt strung to your finger? maybe it falls?

What??? Gravity is a thing???

I just got a Fast 201 icon in the mail on Thursday, total beginner. Anyway I was throwing on the lawn in front of my building and a friend rode by. He asked why I was on the lawn and I pulled my yoyo out of my pocket and it fell out of my hand.

Before it hit the sidewalk I said “No, baby!”. Then “Baby? What a loser.”

No chips! I need to get a life but I probably won’t…lol.

Should have been all like: “Peace out Girl Scout.”

it is? I thought it was only a myth